Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Every holes a goal as far as Gabby's concerned (Unless it's at Villa Park)

If only they made the net round. 

so he could put his cock in it?

perish the sight........but 10/10 for sublety

• Like 1

er ..not exactly round.

Alright Mr Expert

er ..not exactly round.

Alright Mr Expert

Its not expertise.....its experience:)

I'm a little surprised that there has not been more activity on this thread given his 45 mins last night, however if anyone needs anymore convincing that it's time to bomb him, I would suggest  watching the game again. Now I genuinely wish him no injury whatsoever, heavens above no he is a villa player and to be quite honest I come at it from the opposite view and genuinely hope it was a tactical move by Tim to hook him ( I believe it was injury but not certain. ) All I want now is for him to find himself as far away as possible from the starting 11. He's had more than enough chances now Tim, IMO  move on please. 

• Like 4

Out by Easter;

i think you'll find my view is fairly consistent and very unlikely to change to be honest with you, as IMO he can't change. What we see is what we'll get going forward.

Exactly my point, your opinion is absolutely consistent and doesn't seem to change dependent on how well or badly he performs. 

but what I am trying to say OBE is that in my opinion, he doesn't have it in his locker to perform better than he is  doing right now. Hence the line " what you see is what you get"

Out by Easter;

i think you'll find my view is fairly consistent and very unlikely to change to be honest with you, as IMO he can't change. What we see is what we'll get going forward.

Exactly my point, your opinion is absolutely consistent and doesn't seem to change dependent on how well or badly he performs. 

but what I am trying to say OBE is that in my opinion, he doesn't have it in his locker to perform better than he is  doing right now. Hence the line " what you see is what you get"

Aye - I know - I think we see different things. I suspect we each look with different eyes.

Another article about Gabby by The Sun, saw this when checking a fantasy league I'm part of.

Lol so hard @ 'deadly hippy crack' and the hysteria over shisha, but not good from a professional and role model all the same. If this is during the season, not really good enough at all.

Gabby Agbonlahor appears to suck deadly ‘hippy crack’ from a balloon before a boozy night out.

The Aston Villa striker smirks as he seems to inhale nitrous oxide from the black cobweb-themed inflatable.

gabbyanew

He took the laughing gas with a friend in a pal’s kitchen dressed in baseball cap and white t-shirt.

Drug experts have condemned soccer stars for engaging in the dangerous past-time, fearing young fans could copy them.

Damning snaps of England star Agbonlahor, including images of him smoking and drinking in a London club in October 2013, were uploaded on Instagram.

The player, in the middle of a love-child tangle, even shared the images before later deleting them.

It is the latest incident to emerge involving the soccer lothario which will dismay no-nonsense Villains coach Tim Sherwood.

Portia Smith, 24, told The Sun yesterday how she has been living with the randy striker for two years.

gabby5new

She came forward after Liz Wheeler, mum to two of the footballer’s kids, Gabriel Jnr, seven, and Evelyn, four, claimed she kicked him out after getting an ex pregnant.

Businesswoman Portia said she knew all about the player’s new baby boy Albee-Ivan Iyenoma, who was born last month following his fling with Laura Hughes, 29.

Last night a spokesman for Aston Villa told The Sun they would not be commenting on Agbonlahor’s alleged hippy crack shame.

In June, Manchester City’s £49million star Raheem Sterling was seen inhaling laughing gas for a second time.

In 2013, England right-back Kyle Walker issued a grovelling apology after he was pictured inhaling the gas during a night out in Sheffield.

In the same year, a photo was published showing then-Newcastle striker Nile Ranger inhaling from a balloon at the wheel of his car.

gabby4new

The picture appeared on Instagram days before he was involved in a car accident.

Last year, West Bromwich Albion striker Saido Berahino was also pictured apparently inhaling the gas in his car, before reportedly driving from Birmingham to London.

Abusing nitrous oxide can lead to oxygen deprivation resulting in loss of blood pressure, fainting and even heart attacks.

It is not illegal to be in possession of nitrous oxide, also known as ‘hippy crack’ or ‘laughing gas’, although it is prohibited from being sold in England and Wales to under-18s if there is a risk they will inhale it.

Another photograph taken on the same day shows Agbonlahor sprawled on a sofa smoking a shisha pipe.

The star has his eyes shut and appears to be sweating profusely as smoke billows around him.

Other photos taken around the same time – during the Premier League season – show the player smoking cigars and downing booze.

gabby2new

The Sun yesterday sent Aston Villa the photograph of the striker allegedly inhaling hippy crack.

A press officer said the club would not be commenting.

Another official for the struggling side then claimed Agbonlahor was simply blowing up a party balloon.

This account was backed by a friend of the star, who contacted The Sun and was desperate not to be named or pictured in the paper for fear of losing her teaching job.

But another source, asked if the images showed Agbonlahor taking hippy crack, told The Sun: “Lol. 1 million per cent. I was there – shisha too.

“Lol million per cent was filled with a crème charger.

“The shisha was later that evening. Never known a kids party to have shisha and alcohol.”

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/gabby-agbonlahor-appears-to-suck-hippy-crack-before-a-boozy-night-out/

Okay this is complete garbage. The article has zero evidence that he is doing anything other than blowing up a balloon and having a cigar on a night out. The article even states "seems" , "allegedly", and "appears". And to top it off a unnamed "friend" is making these claims.

I wonder if I show the mirror that photo I got with Kozak last season and a few photos of him doing normal things and then claim that he is actually smoking crack cause I am a "friend". 

Okay this is complete garbage. The article has zero evidence that he is doing anything other than blowing up a balloon and having a cigar on a night out. The article even states "seems" , "allegedly", and "appears". And to top it off a unnamed "friend" is making these claims.

I wonder if I show the mirror that photo I got with Kozak last season and a few photos of him doing normal things and then claim that he is actually smoking crack cause I am a "friend". 

Villatalk exclusive: Czehlad smokes crack!

Did I pass the Mirror journalism interview?

• Like 1

Â