Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

He actually hasn't been as bad recently because now he literally does nothing every game. We don't even get the miss-controls when clean through, the awful finishes when one on one or the brainless passes anymore.

• Like 2

Has to be gone now. Worst thing is he hasn't even tried to impress the new boss - speaks volumes about his comfort zone. I think he is too thick to realiise and when it is all taken away from him it probably won't even click then.

• Like 1

Didn't get near the ball because a) no service b ) injured.

Don't think we should make him the escape boat....plenty of others can take that mantra. 

What?  If he was injured why did he start? Please don't try and feed this line.

Well he certainly got a few laughs from the pundits tonight....especially when Gary Neville mentioned his 8 touches....and 2 of them was the kick off.

we need to wake up and smell the coffee.

he was bloody awful.

Didn't get near the ball because a) no service b ) injured.

Don't think we should make him the escape boat....plenty of others can take that mantra. 

he should be put on one of these escape boats and pushed down the canal

• Like 1

Id strip him of the club captain of whatever his role is.

He is no role model for any of our youngsters. Constantly injured, hasn't scored since March and has under performed for about the last 5 seasons.

See if it provokes a reaction. Probably won't, but he's a passenger for us and we can't afford players like him at the moment

Well he certainly got a few laughs from the pundits tonight....especially when Gary Neville mentioned his 8 touches....and 2 of them was the kick off.

we need to wake up and smell the coffee.

he was bloody awful.

Yes he was awful but I think Neville was also having a pop at the supply to him as well.

The annoying thing about Gabby is that I think he would be useful in the championship!! Otherwise, he needs to leave. 

I really doubt that he would be and what he picks up each week would be a hell of a lot to pay for what would be at best a Championship class forward. 8 first half touches 2 of which were from a kick-off says it all for me. 

According to Kmac he went off injured at half time

Does that mean if he hadn't Ayew wouldn't have come on?

Ayew came on in the first half for Westwood. But yeah, if neither had got injured Ayew would probably have been on around the 70-75 min mark :(

Edited by Tom13

2E0C361000000578-0-image-m-4_14465011019

Elite athlete my arse

That's an unflattering angle, Gabby put a load of pictures of himself on the beach up on Instagram this summer (he's since deleted them for some reason) and he looked like a super middleweight, not an ounce of fat on him but maybe too much muscle mass for a footballer. 

• Like 2

Â