Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6650827/Gabby-Agbonlahor-has-a-third-lover.html

A THIRD woman in Aston Villa rat Gabby Agbonlahor’s tangled love life came forward last night — and insisted she’s been living with him for two years.

Portia Smith, 24, broke her silence after Liz Wheeler, mum to two of the footballer’s kids, claimed she kicked him out for getting an ex pregnant.

Businesswoman Portia — who looks strikingly similar to Agbonlahor’s other lovers — said she knew all about the player’s new baby boy born last month. But she declared: “He’s my man. I’m his girlfriend.

“I have been with him for three years and living with him for two. The way Liz has been speaking, it’s as if I don’t exist.

“He’s only got one girlfriend — that’s me. I want to spend my life with him. He says that he has never loved anyone before me, apart from his children. He says he has never felt love like it.”

Portia, who runs her own beautician business, said she and England striker Agbonlahor, 28, were having some time apart last year when he had a fling with his ex Laura Hughes, 29.

But she scoffed at claims by Liz, 28, that she then kicked him out of the family home in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, back in May.

Portia said: “I’ve been brushed under the carpet like I’m nothing. It’s embarrassing, he is a big part of my life. Everyone knows we are in a relationship, from work colleagues to clients to family.

“Yes he has made a mistake, but that was while we were not together on a break. He treats me well, he looks after me, he’s caring.

“I knew the pregnancy was going to come out so I wasn’t really shocked. The baby was actually born on my birthday, but he was with me. I was more shocked at Liz saying she’s with him and has thrown him out. He’s not been with her a long time, a good few years.

“He told me from the day I met him that he was with someone and he wasn’t happy. Gabby always said he and Liz led separate lives.

“Liz has obviously made it out like that because she doesn’t like me. She always blames me, but I never got involved until they were officially split up.”

The star’s new son, Albee-Ivan Iyenoma Agbonlahor, was born in August and Portia admits she was upset when she first learned of the pregnancy. She added: “Me and Gabby had gone on a break from our relationship about last October, because I couldn’t take Liz giving me grief any more.

“It was getting me down. I decided to call it a day.

“He’s gone off and done whatever and around Christmas time we decided to give it another go. Early this year he told me about Laura and the baby.

“Obviously I was very upset and it killed me, but he was really upset he had done it and hurt me. After a while we managed to get over it and I said I would be there for him. I will stand by him.”

Portia first met Agbonlahor at a London nightclub seven years ago. But she said the pair stayed as just friends because the Premier League star was with Liz, mum to Gabriel Jnr, seven, and Evelyn, four.

However, the couple were at posh restaurant Nozomi in Chelsea, West London, three years ago when he told her it was over with Liz.

Portia recalled: “That’s when we started seeing each other and things got a lot more serious.

“I’d always known that he’d liked me but while I knew Liz was still in the background I didn’t want anything to do with it.

“It wasn’t until I knew he officially wasn’t with her that we started to take things further.”

Portia, who now lives at the Villa club captain’s Birmingham flat, said: “Moving in happened gradually. In our first year we went on holiday to Dubai for four or five days. We would have date nights, and go on spa breaks together.

“We would see each other every week. It’s always been three to four days a week and it’s obviously more now I’m up there. I have a key to his apartment in Birmingham. I’ve lived there for two years.

“It’s a lovely place. We go to the cinema, out for meals, go bowling, anything a normal couple will do. We cook for each other. I do him a spicy chicken dish.

Agbonlahor has bought her a car and has sent flowers to her mum — and they have talked about kids.

She added: “We have spoken about having a family in the near future. He says once his career has finished he doesn’t see his life in Birmingham. He would like to live down South or even travel abroad.

“Some women are just there for what they can get, but I don’t need him for anything. I’ve got my own money, I’ve worked since I was 15.

“I am not with him because he’s a footballer. I’m there because I love him.

“He’s not this horrible person these women are trying to make him out to be. He is a good guy.”

Aston Villa and Agbonlahor’s agent refused to comment when approached by The Sun last night.

— ARE you also going out with Agbonlahor? Call The Sun newsdesk on 020 7782 4100, text 0782 507 8923 or email exclusive@the-sun.co.uk

The Sun really are a top class newsmedia. What other newspaper would find a way for a sportsman who has been average for years on their front page. At least show some ambition in what to write

btw im sure this hat-trick story is also about 5 years old

Edited by Zatman

The Sun really are a top class newsmedia. What other newspaper would find a way for a sportsman who has been average for years on their front page. At least show some ambition in what to write

btw im sure this hat-trick story is also about 5 years old

The other hat-trick story was with 3 other girls all at same time getting pregnant (Think one was the mother of his two kids at moment) 

I long for the day Agbonlahor actually scores a goal again, Just read in the Telegraph he hasn't scored a goal since March.

Woeful.

but there is so much more to his game, and and all the Managers play him on the wing ;)

Every holes a goal as far as Gabby's concerned (Unless it's at Villa Park)

If only they made the net round. 

er ..not exactly round.

Â