Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

I thought he was our most likely scorer in the first half, he wasn't brilliant, but he was the best of an awful 45 minute bunch.

Usually agree with a lot you say OBE but can't agree here.  He was terrible on Tuesday and has been all season.  His movement is woeful.  He just isn't a first team player anymore,  especially at home.  Maybe when we play away and there's space for him to run into but even then he doesn't utilise his pace properly.  Just isn't good enough for the modern game.  

• Like 1

Since none of us would wish Gabby's injury to have been aggravated or to be healing slowly, let me just express my wish that Tim will decide to play it safe and give his injury another week to heal before risking him, playing Ayew in his place.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is available for tomorow.. What are the odds on that he will just walk straight back into the team? 

Well nobody has stepped up and made a case to replace him since he was out. Gabby has been one of our better attacking threats this season without getting his rewards. Got an assist vs Leicester and should have got one vs West Brom as well

is available for tomorow.. What are the odds on that he will just walk straight back into the team? 

Well nobody has stepped up and made a case to replace him since he was out. Gabby has been one of our better attacking threats this season without getting his rewards. Got an assist vs Leicester and should have got one vs West Brom as well

At least the others have shown something in the last 3-4 years. Gestede is halfway there, then he has the same amount of goals as Gabby for the entire last year, And Gestede last year got as many goals as Gabby has the last 4 seasons combined.

Ayew scored more goals last season than Gabby's last 2 seasons combined. + showed more in the birmingham match than Gabby has this season

Gabby would be the worst football player in this club if we sold Guzan. He isn't even very quick longer. 

Gabby's 1 good game  in 20 is just not good enough

Edited by Chicken Field
  • Like 1

Â