Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

#lad

Wasn't there some rumours a few years ago about something similar happening?

Im sure thats when he was cheating on the girl he just got pregnant with the woman he has just split up from :D

Quite frankly I couldn't give a flying fig about any off field antic stories  I just don't want him in the team thank you very much.  I'm still finding it hard to believe some people thought he was better than average on Sunday. He will start against the baggies simply because Ayew and Gestede have yet to show they cut the mustard either, but hold on Gabby fans don't take this as a compliment  I'm just keeping everything crossed that somehow Traore's fit and takes his place in the team. I've already stated that I believe goals will be at a premium again over the course of this season unless Traore' can deliver for us, and this is a big expectation for someone so young and with no premier league experience 

• Like 1

I wouldn't have thought Traore was a threat to Gabby's position - he'll play down the right, so he's in a battle with Gil and maybe Ayew and Sinclair.

Gabby could be replaced up front by Gestede, Kozak, Sinclair or Ayew or down the left by Grealish, Sinclair or Ayew I'd have thought.

I think Traore knocks Gil out of the side. 

I reckon Tim sees the current best four attacking players like this: 

Traore-------------Grealish----------------Sinclair

----------------------Gabby-------------------------

I can't see Traore having any impact on Gabby's position.

Edited by OutByEaster?

I wouldn't have thought Traore was a threat to Gabby's position - he'll play down the right, so he's in a battle with Gil and maybe Ayew and Sinclair.

Gabby could be replaced up front by Gestede, Kozak, Sinclair or Ayew or down the left by Grealish, Sinclair or Ayew I'd have thought.

I think he will.

Traore----------------Gil----------------Grealish

----------------------Sinclair-------------------------

• Like 2

I think he will.

Traore----------------Gil----------------Grealish

----------------------Sinclair-------------------------

my thoughts entirely............ Fingers x anyway.

I thought he was our worst player on Sunday, was close between him and Bacuna.  There were times when he literally just mis-controlled the ball which is not acceptable for a PL striker.  I'd put Sinclair upfront and play Traore, Gil and Grealish behind him.

God knows why he spent half the time fighting with their cb's instead of running in behind.

• Like 2

Â