Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

He'll play 30 games this year if he's fit. We've not really bought a player who's a natural down the left of a three.

Grealish?

I don't see Grealish as a winger, he's much better inside and I think we'll see him in the free role he had behind the striker last season.

in a 4-2-3-1 (which is what I think we'll play) I think he's the central one of the three behind the striker, Ayew/Sinclair/N'Zogbia down the right and Gabby down the left.

He'll play 30 games this year if he's fit. We've not really bought a player who's a natural down the left of a three.

Ayew surely replaces him in the starting 11, Grealish the other side.

I'd have all three of them in the starting eleven. For me Ayew replaces Weimann/N'Zogbia.

Just scored 4 goals for me on opening day of the season on PES which obviously means he's going to get at least 15 goals this season.

Gabby has been a reliable scorer for me on FIFA and PES for years. Maybe it's just because i've played so many games with him, i'm not sure. He's won a stack of golden boots in career mode for me and even scores regularly against my mates.

I made all the transfers so we had our current squad on FIFA15 and played a few games against Liverpool, the first was 0-0, the second I was down 0-1 in the 75th minute when I brought on Gabby for Ayew and he scored 2 goals to win it for me.

Mr Aston Villa.

I feel for Gabby. Every time he seems to get a bit of form he picks up an injury which sets him back. I know many won't agree but I think he always tries but is never 100% fit. Would love to see him get a good run in the team injury free.

Fans of other teams really rate him. They always see him as a threat when they play Villa.

I think he is going to have a good season and get back to being the player he was under O'Neill.

that would be fantastic, but I'm not banking on it considering his general form throughout the last 4 seasons.

Grealish?

Sinclair, Ayew, Tonev sorry. Christ Gabby's not a natural anywhere on the pitch. He and N'Zogbia are passengers who contribute no more than 5% of the time. Gabby should have been shown the exit door instead of being made club captain. A waste of space who drains £50k a week out of the wage-bill.

Grealish?

Sinclair, Ayew, Tonev sorry. Christ Gabby's not a natural anywhere on the pitch. He and N'Zogbia are passengers who contribute no more than 5% of the time. Gabby should have been shown the exit door instead of being made club captain. A waste of space who drains £50k a week out of the wage-bill.

Comparing Gabby with N'Zogbia, deary me.

• Like 1

Ayew surely replaces him in the starting 11, Grealish the other side.

I'd have all three of them in the starting eleven. For me Ayew replaces Weimann/N'Zogbia.

Never comfortable with us playing just two centrally mate......unless Vertout and Gueye are totally amazing as a combination but I'd prefer a trio in the middle like last year but hopefully more forward thinking as a combination.

Just scored 4 goals for me on opening day of the season on PES which obviously means he's going to get at least 15 goals this season.

Gabby has been a reliable scorer for me on FIFA and PES for years. Maybe it's just because i've played so many games with him, i'm not sure. He's won a stack of golden boots in career mode for me and even scores regularly against my mates.

Well on FIFA and PES, he benefits from his explosive pace, combined with being controlled by someone with human levels of intelligence.

• Like 1

Well on FIFA and PES, he benefits from his explosive pace, combined with being controlled by someone with human levels of intelligence.

Always in the right place at the right time as well.

It's like Inzaghi in Agbonlahor's body.

I think it's influenced my real life feelings for him as well.

Absolute shit.

little support from SInclair or Ayew, Had the ball once and he won a free kick against 7 Bournemouth defenders

Isolated by his own inept performance. Look how Gestede is dropping in, holding the ball, releasing pressure and winning free kicks..

• Like 1

Â