Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

time is running out for Gabby i think, given the amount of options in his position. He'll have to work his arse off to stay in contention.

Good. He's been far too comfortable for far too long and a motivated Gabby can still be an effective weapon (even if used sparingly).

time is running out for Gabby i think, given the amount of options in his position. He'll have to work his arse off to stay in contention.

Good. He's been far too comfortable for far too long and a motivated Gabby can still be an effective weapon (even if used sparingly).

Great asset against blunderland if anything.

He'll be club captain this year.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~4911570,00.html

And Sherwood believes Agbonlahor has an important role to play in helping the club's new signings settle into their new surroundings.

He said: "Gabby will be club captain.

"He knows this club inside out.

"He will help the young foreign boys who have come over to a different country and to a new club to settle in."

Amavi/Ayew/Gestede/Veretout: "S'il vous plaît, Gabby, quel est le meilleur moyen de cadrer avec les autres membres de l'équipe et de se régler à la vie de Birmingham?"

Gabby: Ummmmm.....

He'll be club captain this year.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~4911570,00.html

And Sherwood believes Agbonlahor has an important role to play in helping the club's new signings settle into their new surroundings.

He said: "Gabby will be club captain.

"He knows this club inside out.

"He will help the young foreign boys who have come over to a different country and to a new club to settle in."

Amavi/Ayew/Gestede/Veretout: "S'il vous plaît, Gabby, quel est le meilleur moyen de cadrer avec les autres membres de l'équipe et de se régler à la vie de Birmingham?"

Gabby: Ummmmm.....

Gabby: Yuh defitly ya know muhsingboal foasseming u an ngweejitul frilly.

Guzan/Clark/Baker/Hutton/Richards/Westwood/Grealish/Sinclair/Bunn/Sherwood/Wilkins:Ummmmmm....

Edited by Ooh-Ah

Interesting to see how one of our most hated players was one of the highest fantasy footballer scorers in the team last season. Him an N'zog. I know that doesn't tell the whole picture but considering the stats are based on goals and assists it's quite strange don't you think?

From that readytogo sunderland forum:

"I cannot stand looking at him. Looks like an unhappy baby"

Very harsh but made me giggle

I imagine they hate him because they're one of the few teams he turns up against. Hasn't he scored something like 5 goals against them in the last 3 seasons? Quite remarkable for a player who hasn't even managed 20 league goals in total in that same period.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

So far this window Robbie Brady £7m, now it's looking like Connor wickham £9m

He won't ever leave but we'd comfortably get £8-10m for him if he changed his mind

I'm sorry but this really made me laugh.

Why? Look at the market, wickhams scoring record is worse than gabbys he's going for £9m, Rhodes is going for £14m, relegated hull are flogging players for £7-8m not to mention buying Hernandez for £10m

Well, Wickham is 22 for starters. Rhodes has a significantly better scoring record, granted he plays in the Championship, but he's also a few years younger.

I think we would be lucky to get £3m for Gabby.

Interesting to see how one of our most hated players was one of the highest fantasy footballer scorers in the team last season. Him an N'zog. I know that doesn't tell the whole picture but considering the stats are based on goals and assists it's quite strange don't you think?

Most hated players? I'd say the majority of fans at villa park don't feel the same way as a small group on here towards gabby.

Most hated players? I'd say the majority of fans at villa park don't feel the same way as a small group on here towards gabby.

Most hated on VT.

Tells you more about stats and fantasy football than it does about Agbonlahor and N'Zogbia.

And why do posters exaggerate so much; he is not hated, not even disliked, some of us just do not think he is good enough any more.

• Like 1

Tells you more about stats and fantasy football than it does about Agbonlahor and N'Zogbia.

And why do posters exaggerate so much; he is not hated, not even disliked, some of us just do not think he is good enough any more.

Most unrated on VT.

I'd be happy to see Sinclair used more in that position if we play a front 3. Actually think Gabby would be the perfect impact sub. Bring him on when the defense is a little tired and just let him run.

Â