Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

I remember watching Gabby when he first started , and me and my mates were in full agreement that with a bit of intelligence and footballing know how , he could become a great player ......sadly this never happened and now he`s in his comfort zone .. nice paycheck and doing zero

Gabby does not deliver -FACT-

The club could have bought a goal scorer be it Charlie Austin etc but we keep faith & wait for the goals week in week out ,ohh how gabb lets us down ,

One of the first players ASTON VILLA should get out the club in the summer,

I doubt he would get in the squad of any premiership side let alone the starting eleven. Whatever happens I think we will move him on in the summer as he is just not worth his inflated wage packet.

Why?

why? If this clown played until he was fifty [ heaven forbid] he still wouldn't warrant being mentioned in the same sentence as two villa legends, both Shaw and Little had more talent in their toe nails than this clown could ever hope to have, just a very, very poor footballer period.

• Like 1

For all his faults Gabby has scored some of the most important goals and assists in recent years, when we are doing well it's usually in part because of him. He never moans or blames others.

This season i don't know what has happened to him though, whether it's niggling injuries or just a sense of not knowing where he should play to best help the team has made him look lost and disinterested.

He needs a lot of work put in to get him firing, hopefully Sherwood or KMac can do that.

I am very angry and fed up with him because i have seen what he can do and when he does so little in a match i call for his head like many, but i still recognise what he has done for the club and what he could potentially still do.

Compare him to Nzogbia who has done little and is never likely to do anything and maybe some will realise we are being a bit harsh on Gabby. 

harsh? he gets away with blue murder

For all his faults Gabby has scored some of the most important goals and assists in recent years, when we are doing well it's usually in part because of him. He never moans or blames others.

This season i don't know what has happened to him though, whether it's niggling injuries or just a sense of not knowing where he should play to best help the team has made him look lost and disinterested.

He needs a lot of work put in to get him firing, hopefully Sherwood or KMac can do that.

I am very angry and fed up with him because i have seen what he can do and when he does so little in a match i call for his head like many, but i still recognise what he has done for the club and what he could potentially still do.

Compare him to Nzogbia who has done little and is never likely to do anything and maybe some will realise we are being a bit harsh on Gabby. 

harsh? he gets away with blue murder

well yep today won't help his cause.

but if we dropped everyone who played badly we'd have no team.

Â