Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Get him on. Pure power and pace. We have others who can do the thinking.

Just pace, not a lot else going on mind.
Yawn!
Oh I get it now, we all have to agree that he is a really fantastic footballer, otherwise it's boring.

Craig I respect that you have your views and I have no desire to change these, I have mine on Gabby, and we all have the right to respond to posts as we see fit, surely?

Kind of ironic, "we all have the right to respond to posts as we see fit, surely?"

Isn't that what Craig's done in reply to your post?

#justsaying

My issue Dave J, is that it's all you ever post about. We all get it, you don't rate Gabby. You don't have to remind everybody every time you post. Post about something else for a change, then you won't be thought of as 'Dave J, the guy who bangs on about Gabby being shit'.

• Like 1

Hopefully he blew out the cobwebs a bit there. I'd give him a run over the next couple of games to see whether he's in form for the final.

He really should have scored on that break. To not even get a real shot away was terrible, but i'll forgive him because we won, basically.

I have a love hate relationship with Gabby. Sometimes think he's brilliant and other times the opposite. The game today was crying out for him to run the channels, but he was so static in the middle, was infuriating.

Right decision to bring him on the way the second half was going today but very poor cameo as he gave the ball away endlessly and missed a great chance at the end.

He needs to get sharp in the next two if he's going to trouble Arsenal in the cup final.

I thought it was good management bringing him on, he blatantly isn't fit and needs minutes, at the same time Nzogbia needs to be kept on his toes, and the way that game had gone we was playing on the counter so it suited him

Should have scored at the end, will want to see the pen shout again but got a feeling he made a mess of it and then went looking for something, should have just leathered it, tried too hard to place it in the bottom corner

gabby.. brought him on ,,first touch went to west ham player..the moans could be heard

he picked the ball up in our half,the best ball was to teki,he decided to have a fruitless sprint

burst in the box to seal the game & failed, i would say 90% of strikers in Premier League would have scored, gabby is defo in the 10%, gabby for me is the reason we have not scored /won games

step back & look at the results with out gabby.. liverpool, west ham, everton. the whole play is better with out gabby,hes just not a footballer, 

when i see jack with the ball he knows whats going on around him,its like his telepathic but not with gabby. scott sinclair would get more goals than gabby as a forwad

• Like 1

Â