Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Ship him off next season imo. Championship. 

Yeah? You reckon?

Who do you think will pay him the wages he'll be asking for in the Championship? 

said before and will no doubt end up saying it again, we live in a world where kenwyne jones is an £8m striker, gabby would have no trouble moving on to another premier league club for decent money if he ever decided to leave

Ship him off next season imo. Championship. 

Yeah? You reckon?

Who do you think will pay him the wages he'll be asking for in the Championship? 

said before and will no doubt end up saying it again, we live in a world where kenwyne jones is an £8m striker, gabby would have no trouble moving on to another premier league club for decent money if he ever decided to leave

That's all well and good, but the guy I quoted was talking about the Championship

Looked shit when he came on, but it's his first bad game under Sherwood and he has just came back from injury so I'll give him a pass. He needs games to shake the rust off. I've no doubt he'll be flying for the cup final.

He pretty much summed it all up in 20 mins.

With Gabby you lose the fluidity we now have with Nzogbia but he gives you that cutting edge to get in behind.

Overall I thought Charlie did well today and would keep his place but keep bringing Gabby on to see if he can do enough to force his way in for the final.

Still like Bambi on ice after all these years, Tripped over the Penalty spot for that sitter at the end! :rolleyes:

Wasn't exactly a sitter was it.

Same old conundrum with Gabby, we don't have anyone else who would have had the pace or the power to get in position to get behind for that chance, but you would trust almost anyone else to finish better.

Let's give him a bit more time though, he was playing well pre injury and had 20 minutes Saturday, in which physically he seemed as on it as ever.

• Like 1

Still like Bambi on ice after all these years, Tripped over the Penalty spot for that sitter at the end! :rolleyes:

Wasn't exactly a sitter was it.

Same old conundrum with Gabby, we don't have anyone else who would have had the pace or the power to get in position to get behind for that chance, but you would trust almost anyone else to finish better.

Let's give him a bit more time though, he was playing well pre injury and had 20 minutes Saturday, in which physically he seemed as on it as ever.

Benteke would have got goal side with that chance, and scored.

As far as premier league chances come, it was a sitter. Best chance of the game for either team apart from the goal undoubtedly. 

the Zog falls just short of a Premier League player for me, be a superstar in the championship though.

Oops, i,m in he wrong thread.

Edited by PussEKatt

Â