Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Good enough for where we are but not for where we want to be

With all due respect, he's one of the reasons we are, where we are today. 

.......I absolutely endorse that 100 %

He is a threat who doesn't actually produce the end product anywhere near often enough.. the football equivalent of talking the talk but not really walking the walk. He kind of talks the walk if that makes sense,,,,,It's a shame as he has the weaponry and teams would be petrified of him if he had the end product more often... Really frustrating... But he is Gabby and has given us some great moments too

Aside from the fact Okore hasn't improved, he is just playing games for the first time, Gabby isn't the star man, Bacuna hasn't been given the chance to let anyone down (rightly or wrongly), we don't need another striker we need someone to create for our strikers and the fact we have 4 senior LBs on our books alone, I would say he was spot on.

Did he just pick some names from a hat?

**** hell.

• Like 2

Pop quiz - Since he was born, only five players have made more appearances than Gabby and only one has scored more goals - who are the big six?

We really have had some dross over the past few years.

What relevance does your comment have?

Quite a lot given that the point I'm making is that if only 5 players have made more appearances and only 1 has scored more goals, then we haven't had many decent players stick around. He's hardly smashed gs/app records outside villa park has he? There are a number of midfield players who bag more than gabby does.

Â