Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Any chance of this decision being rescinded?

I'd say 100% chance if we were a top 4 club

Because were not i do not expect it to get rescinded

We had Herd red rescinded against WBA a few years back so it does happen.

You couldn't really rescind the Benteke red tbh as harsh as it was.

Every pundit and his dog are saying it shouldn't have been a red, the Man Utd manager said it shouldn't have been a red, Ashley Young said it shouldn't have been a red - it'll be rescinded.

doesnt that guarantee that it wont be ;)

• Like 1

Anyone else not too pushed if it's rescinded or not? A lot on here calling for him to be dropped, I wouldn't mind myself if it was upheld.

Yes, love first team players being unavailable I do.

Just wish a couple with break their legs to really make my day.

Mate, have a drink and calm down.

Anyone else not too pushed if it's rescinded or not? A lot on here calling for him to be dropped, I wouldn't mind myself if it was upheld.

Yes, love first team players being unavailable I do.

Just wish a couple with break their legs to really make my day.

Never said anything about anyone breaking their legs, simple pointing out the fact that a lot on here wouldn't mind him being dropped so the red card being upheld might give someone else a chance.

Calm down there Rodders

• Like 1

i wouldn't mind him being dropped....if i thought we had anyone any better, but sadly that is debatable,

However ,I would like to see Benteke supported with players who have a football brain.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

His lack of football brain infuriates me. His movement off the ball is horrific. I wish he knew how to use his pace properly as with his pace and strength he could be a machine, just doesn't read the game well enough to utilise it which is a shame. 

Whether he knows how to use it or not, his pace is still a huge asset.

Teams will always be wary of a player like Gabby, and it can often push them back and give us an outlet that we wouldn't have otherwise.

It's true that he could be a lot better than he is. But he's not crap. He's still an asset to our team

Â