Stan Petrov

LondonLax

Kevin Rooney ‏ @KevinRooney1

After what Villa fans were singing about Aliou Cisse's family when majority died on a cruise I couldn't care less about Petrov!! #villacunt

clearing in the woods

Honestly i doubt very much we were singing about his family.

Unfortunately there were some fuckwits who were and they are no better than this retard.

Anyway all the best to Stan, it sounds like they have caught it early and he will have all the best treatment so touch wood he will be back soon.

After what Villa fans were singing about Aliou Cisse's family when majority died on a cruise I couldn't care less about Petrov!! #villacunt

clearing in the woods

Honestly i doubt very much we were singing about his family.

Sadly, yes there were songs about it.

It takes a very stupid, thick and prejudiced moron to make such a tweet on the day the owner of another stupid, thick and prejudiced tweet got put in prison for 50 odd days.

Let's hope the police take action.

Let's hope they don't. The other guy was done for racism. Being a clearing in the woods hasn't been made illegal yet. He's clearly a dickhead but you're allowed to be a dickhead. Just ignore him as someone above said.

It's certainly going that way. You're not the only one who suggested the police take action against someone whose crime was that they "couldn't care less" about someone. Emotions running high I think.

clearing in the woods

What he really tweeted was

I wish death on the villa word removed! Best news I've heard all day! Hopefully the whole team get it!”

Bet he regrets it now. mwxoo1.jpg

Cripes, that is terrible news. Like Neil Lennon says, Stiliyan has the heart of a lion, and I truly hope he can overcome this. It is a massive blow for Villa.

I am sure he will fight this with everything he's got. For me, the story that sums him up is the one about how, as a 19-year old just arrived at Celtic, knowing very little English and unable to understand what his team mates were saying, he worked in his spare time in a friend's burger van so he would be forced to pick up the language. Such a determined guy with no airs and graces.

Not the most skilful player ever to wear a Villa shirt but he always gives his best and he has been a true Villan during his time at VP.

Best wishes to Stan and all his family and I hope he makes a swift and full recovery.

Terrible news.

Always seemed like a genuinely nice bloke.

I might not have been his biggest fan on the football pitch but I hope that he beats this in short order and makes an early return to football at the top level as soon as possible.

Â