Stan Petrov

LondonLax

By all accounts he's much loved at the club. He always comes across as a genuinely nice guy. I hope it's been caught early, and he can recover as quickly as possible. If he put the same attitude into it, as he does when he pulls on a Villa shirt, I'm sure he'll beat it.

Absolutely gobsmacked by this.

Lets hope Stiliyan get's the immediate chemotherapy treatment required. Acute leukaemia needs immediate action which I am sure is already happening right now. You can beat this Stiliyan... Get well soon son...We are all with you my friend.

petrov_1704014c.jpg

Shocked and saddened by the news today. We all know how much of a fighter he is so i really hope and pray he can get over this. Football is an insignificance in these times and my thoughts are with his family and team mates.

No point pretending I rate him much as a footballer. But as i've always said, he's a top bloke and a model pro.

This is deeply sad news and you can only hope and pray the lad can pull though. Thoughts with him and his family too

I only said the other day if I never saw him in a Villa shirt again I wouldn't care. Well that's definitely changed now

Get well soon Stan. We'll ALL be rooting for you to beat this x

Â