Stan Petrov

LondonLax

Anyone know anything about Acute Leukaemia?

Will he be bed-ridden? in hospital? is there an operation for it? is it long-term/short-term?

All I know is it's a form of cancer and he will be having chemotherapy

Anyone know anything about Acute Leukaemia?

Will he be bed-ridden? in hospital? is there an operation for it? is it long-term/short-term?

I think there's various types so it'll depend what type he's got. Fingers crossed it's not too serious!

I guess we'll have to wait and see what the club tell us

Couldn't have come at a worse time for the guy.. He's looking at possibly his last 8 games in a Villa shirt due to age and he's now likely to miss them. I know health comes before football but that is a double blow to one of the nicest guys in the game.. Get well soon Stan, you've been a treasure to this club.

Terrible news.

I remember when Stan first came and he struggled and got stick from the fans but over the years we've grown to love him.

I always love at Villa Park when he has led the pre-match handshakes, he turns and runs over towards the Holte and claps us and we all clap him back.

Get well soon Stan.

Shocking news, I just read this on the tv screen while I was waiting in the bank. Top professional, and seems like a top man as well.

Get well soon Stan!

Â