Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I wouldn’t be surprised.

Q. Whats this payment for Pep?

A. That’s £2m for a public appearance in the UAE.

Q. Why is it paid every month even when you haven’t been out there?

He does zoom calls 😉

• Haha 2

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Just in case we are not innocent we will accept what the judge and the Premier League decides. We will go to the low division, no problem. We have been there before. We will call back Paul Dickov, Mike Summerbee and make a good process."

So, despite being assured that the club has done nothing wrong, he still said this...

Not as sure of it as he claims he is...

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Pep just said

I'm being paid shit loads of money in a number of bank accounts spread throughout different countries.

So, i'm here to tow the party line.

What else do you lot expect me to say?

1 minute ago, Tommo_b said:

You read those emails, plus the fact they have refused to comply and you just think, surely they can see how bad this looks…?

I wish they'd just read an email to him and asked what he thinks was actually happening in that instance. 

I imagine certain journalists would love to ask those questions, but the problem is that the way these narcissistic managers and clubs react.

The journalist in question would see their media outlet banned from the club - which would probably lead to a dismissal. These journalists aren't stupid - they know that Guardiola is lying through his teeth and there is evidence to support this, they know that Arteta is a moaning prick, they know that Klopp has the most pathetic excuses, but the media need those managers/clubs to drive views, clicks, reads etc to generate money.

Thus, the questions we all want to ask (or the counter-arguments to Guardiola's nonsense today) will never see the light of day beyond fan forums or Twitter.

It's a shame. Probably something for "The Games Gone" thread

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Pep has and will always remain a giant **** word removed 

He is as snide as they get…

If he told me snow is white and cold, I’d call him a liar… That’s how much trust you can put into the waterfall of inconsistencies, duplicity and bollocks that pours out of his gobshite mouth…

**** despise the slap head word removed…

In exchange for letting them stay in the football league, make the b*stards play the team they fielded the match before they were taken over:

XI: Hart, Corluka, Richards, Dunne, Ball, Ireland, Hamann, Johnson, Kompany, Wright-Phillips, Jo.
Subs: Schmeichel, Garrido, Ben-Haim, Evans, Sturridge, Elano, Gelson

Like they have to roll back the years of their corruption.

The signing of Robinho the day of their takeover for such a massive fee should have got the alarm bells ringing. 

6 hours ago, S-Platt said:

If Pep walks it's an admission of guilt so he is probably being paid another wage off the books to be the front of the defence we did nothing wrong!

He’s more than just their employee though isn’t he, his brother is part owner of Girona along side city football group this runs deep.

Â