What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I've just bought COD Black Ops Cold War, installed from disc in about 25 mins with 4 content packs.

Tried playing and says this game requires an update, no worries I thought...

The size of the update.... 145 GB, I shit you not. I only wanna play the bloody campaign.

Mad isn’t it. Nearly 20% of these consoles memory (after OS allocation) just gone on an update. These consoles should have shipped with 2TB minimum. 

37 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Mad isn’t it. Nearly 20% of these consoles memory (after OS allocation) just gone on an update. These consoles should have shipped with 2TB minimum. 

Luckily I have plenty of space, I only keep the stuff that I play regularly. The rest I sell and delete. But 145 GB, I.know there are probably several updates included in that but it's still bonkers. 

I remember getting COD modern warfare a few years ago and that shipped with over 100GB install, I only wanted the campaign part but couldn't just install that part. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Daweii said:

Currently playing Sifu. It's as brilliant as it is difficult and it's very very difficult.

Yeah I picked this up too.  Can confirm its really difficult but also incredibly fun.  I reckon @Designer1 would kick it's ass though. 

• Like 1

On 29/01/2022 at 16:51, Talldarkandransome said:

I've just bought COD Black Ops Cold War, installed from disc in about 25 mins with 4 content packs.

Tried playing and says this game requires an update, no worries I thought...

The size of the update.... 145 GB, I shit you not. I only wanna play the bloody campaign.

I couldn't get in to the campaign if I'm honest, bought the game because I heard it was the best cod campaign ever but it didn't grab me

I actually spent about 75% of my time playing offline single player zombies in outbreak 

Put another couple of hours in to deathloop last night and still loving it, it's a big game, working my way through some side stuff and played it a different way, rather than trying to do something in all 4 time slots and jumping around a lot I homed in on a quest and used the skip feature to just be where I wanted to be

Going to go for the gold guns tonight, do more side stuff then think about how to finish it 

Edit - everything I see about this game says do everything by stealth... I don't, I shoot everyone clear the area and then explore at my leisure, its all about setting yourself up in a certain position where you have cover and an advantage, rooftops etc and then taking everyone out, set up turrets and then fire off some shots to make them run towards you etc if you go through the front door of the library it doesn't work but in general it works fine, I do hardly any stealth anymore 

Edited by villa4europe

Nearly finished the main story in Judgement. Will probably mop up a few side quests and then finish it off. There's just too many games either out or coming out in the next few weeks/months, I have no idea how I'll have time to get through them: Elden Ring, Horizon, Sifu, GT7, Ghostwire. Not sure which to get/start first.

I'm hoping due to the difference in genre I can dabble with GT while playing horizon 

For those who played it and enjoyed or were thinking of getting it square Enix have said the sales of guardians of the galaxy have been under their forecast and they're going to continue to push it this year, probably means more sale windows but maybe a bit of extra content too, I thought word of mouth would have meant sales were OK for it now 

Â