coda

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a line of thinking which has even made the press; and if I'm picking Stevo up right then he's alluding to it; that it's not just form.  That there's wanton sabotage happening within the performances of that squad.

Dunno if that's good or bad.  It would mean that a Chelsea side who go out deliberately to lose each week are currently nearly three times better at picking up points than we are :)

Pretty much.

I think deliberately losing is a step too far. But certainly not playing for the manager.

Eden Hazard, for example. I can't believe he's giving his all for the manager this season so far.

not got much time for chelsea fans but fair play to them for sticking with the manager home and away. would be so easy to turn on him but they haven't, and im on about the ones that go to the games not the ones that want him sacked on social media like a few round my way. i think the players need to take a hard look at themselves because not one player is performing to their ability. 

from what i heard off a lifelong chelsea fan who lives near me ivanovic was banging the quack:)

Edited by Rugeley Villa

• 3 weeks later...

Was a bit dodgy at the start especially the Man. City game so was decided Terry-Zouma was the best combination but that didn't work either.

Cahill for me is an excellent defender, we've done that to death on here of course but he's just a notch below elite level, especially for England. Little things like Balotelli drifting off his shoulder for Italy's first goal in the world cup. He was a bit slow to react when Suarez got through aswell.

Has anyone seen the 'highlights' package of Fabregas performance at the weekend? Unbelievably bad. Hilarious. Its hard to believe he is not being deliberately shit tbh. 

Edited by Genie
  • Like 3

So this Diego Costa guy....

Am I the only one who wouldn't want him in my team? Of course he'd get in ours now, even Weimann would start if he was still at the club but if you actually look at the stats he didn't score a single CL goal for Chelsea last season and I believe he's actually only scored 7 goals for Chelsea in the whole of 2015 although that might be wrong.

Yes he's a good striker but elite level, he never looks much use for Spain either. If I had the choice give me Aguero, Alexis, Sturridge, Benteke, Abeyamanag, Cavani and yes Harry Kane over him any day as those don't look to provoke opponents either. 

Â