coda

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right decision, Mourinho has looked clueless in recent weeks and his selling of top youth players like Lukaku and De Bruyne is potentially damaging their future

He has won leagues everywhere but no top club will take him again as Mourinho is bad for your clubs brand

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He has won leagues everywhere but no top club will take him again as Mourinho is bad for your clubs brand

I very much disagree with this. Could see Man United going in for him if they sack LVG. 

On a seperate note, I'd love Mourinho to treat Football as if he was playing Football Manager, manage a small club and try and lead them to glory. Would be amazing!

Edited by PieFacE

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I very much disagree with this. Could see Man United going in for him if they sack LVG. 

On a seperate note, I'd love Mourinho to treat Football as if he was playing Football Manager, manage a small club and try and lead them to glory. Would be amazing!

Bobby Charlton vetoed Mourinho taking over from Fergie because of that, cant see he has done anything to change opinions

Obviously given their league form this was a real possibility, but I thought they would wait until they'd gone out of the champions league. 

Daft question, but just wondering which you guys consider is more likely-Chelsea being relegated or Leicester winning the league?

I think Chelsea being relegated, just.

Â