coda

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get the feeling looking at his reactions near the end that Poch has been told he's getting sacked if they don't make any form of euro qualification.

Only on a two year deal aswell so won't be the usual mammoth pay off either for a Chelsea manager.

I think they're more concerning than Man U for next season. They stutter a lot and always have a car crash performance in them but likewise can beat anyone on their day. It's like F1 in the 80's where you'd always have one car that was super quick vs the others but was liable to blow up. If they start to get that consistency as the younger players age they'll be a right pain in the arse. 

Edited by VillaJ100
  • Like 1

Need to get rid of the ego players like Jackson, Madueke and Sterling in order to become an actual team. The penalty issue the other week sums them up, very selfish players that want the spot light, unless they turn into the next coming of Ronaldo it will only hinder the team. Nkunku and Lavia coming back will be huge for them and I think Poch will get it right eventually but he's got so much deadwood to shift. 

Embarrassing club full of Embarrassing players and an embarrassing coach

Absolute babies crying about one of the most spot on VAR decisions this month. If I was a Chelsea fan I'd be cringing

• Like 3

They're going to be very good next season.

They've got some squad work to do - Silva needs replacing properly, and Cucurella, Sterling and Mudryk need binning off. If they nail that, and keep Poch then they'll be a huge threat

50 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

They've got some squad work to do - Silva needs replacing properly, and Cucurella, Sterling and Mudryk need binning off. If they nail that, and keep Poch then they'll be a huge threat

No they're not.

• Like 1

To be fair they have played us off the park twice at Villa Park this season.  Young quick team that press well.  

They blow hot and cold which is to be expected with lots of young players but they will improve.

They should stick with Poch but they will probably think they can do better and have to start again.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

I don't know... they could be, but maybe not.  They still feel like a team of individuals.  Whilst dominating the game last night, they still didn't want to work brilliant chances - it was so many shots from outside the area (and, naturally, when we backed off against Gallagher he scored).  Madueke, Palmer and Gallagher were all looking for worldies rather than passing the ball around more and probing into our box.  It wouldn't surprise me if they had about 40 shots last night with 5 on target.

If they can kick that and become more of a collective, then there's a decent future there.  The players I mentioned are all good, young players and could theoretically be Chelsea's attack for 10 years or so.

Who knows what their financial situation will lead to. Might be forced to sell players, even some they might not want to. And there is that rumor of points deductions.

Still looks likely that they will miss out on Europe. again.

Spent a lot of money. They have great players. Haven't.seen a better team play us all season but thst can't be the norm.when you look at their position in the table. 

Edited by PaulC

I'll say this about them, they've had an absurd time with injuries. Then again they have a squad that should be able to cope with it.

Poch going on like it was some big injustice that VAR intervened just muddys the waters with lies. 

Was a clear foul not comparable to some of the VAR howlers this season. 

Â