coda

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

You think it's a surprise if the team in fourth with the joint 3rd best home record beats a midtable side who are joint 10th in the away table?

However if you look at their 2024 form, aren’t they something like 6th in the table? They are definitely much improved from the first half of the season. 

6 hours ago, ender4 said:

However if you look at their 2024 form, aren’t they something like 6th in the table? They are definitely much improved from the first half of the season. 

Over the last 10 games they are 7th (16pts) and we are fourth (20pts). I'm not saying it will be an easy game, just questioning why it would be a 'surprise' if we won given that we've already beaten them (and much better teams) this season. 

6 hours ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

Over the last 10 games they are 7th (16pts) and we are fourth (20pts). I'm not saying it will be an easy game, just questioning why it would be a 'surprise' if we won given that we've already beaten them (and much better teams) this season. 

Yet they outplayed us in all 3 games we played them this season (apart from 30 minutes when they went down to 10men)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

We're in danger of copping the backlash 😬

Or they might go Lambert style and concede more like when we conceded 15 goals in 3 games 😝

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

If we don't beat Chelsea,  Emery should get sacked

A team like Chelsea really should be wiping the floor with us

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

A team like Chelsea really should be wiping the floor with us

Ahhh how could I forget about that little gem from my favourite scouse fool.

Edited by ender4

For all the laughs and jokes Chelsea are a young, naive yet talented team.

Apart from around 20 minutes (down to 10 men), they've outplayed us 3 games this season. We need to be really on it (crowd included) Saturday night to beat them.

Edited by pas5898
  • Like 4

Â