coda

3 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Would be good for us if they got conference league. 

Pretty sure UEFA are waiting to kick them out once they qualify

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Why?

The schedule. I don't think they'd cope well with an additional 17 games in Europe. 

I think we probably want the likes of Tottenham, Man U, Chelsea, Newcastle etc to play a lot of europa and conference league football. 

4 minutes ago, turvontour said:

The schedule. I don't think they'd cope well with an additional 17 games in Europe. 

I think we probably want the likes of Tottenham, Man U, Chelsea, Newcastle etc to play a lot of europa and conference league football. 

I get that, but then the longer they are out of Europe the less money they make and sponsors will soon drop. Already have to sell players this year to be online with PSR

25 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Bunch of tiktok, wannabe road men. 

I'd be embarrassed if our players acted like them on the pitch. 

You wouldn't if we acted like them and won the game. This is only topic of conversation as we drew the game.

If you watched the game without knowing much about football you’d have definitely thought Chelsea were top 4 and we were the midtable side. Much the same as the FA cup replay. I guess they only really turn up against the big sides though so perhaps it’s a compliment.

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

I get that, but then the longer they are out of Europe the less money they make and sponsors will soon drop. Already have to sell players this year to be online with PSR

They'll find some sort of scam like the selling hotels to themselves thing they pulled this year

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

You wouldn't if we acted like them and won the game. This is only topic of conversation as we drew the game.

If any one of our players behaved like Madueke does - I'm told he acts like it most the time - I'd want them out the club. 

Nothing to do with the result, everything to do with their players, Madueke mainly, being a bunch of pricks. 

Mudryk is another one, everything that is wrong with giving people with limited talent, stupid wages. 

Madueke comes across like the biggest bell-end in the entire sport, but let's not kid ourselves, he pretty much had Digne for dinner. Hopefully he can do the same to Ben Davies, then I can go back to hating him again afterwards. 

I'd guess they'll sell the likes of Kepa, Lukaku, Broja and maybe Maatsen - players that they won't particularly miss, plus they'll have the £28m for Lewis Hall from Newcastle and whatever they're getting from Galatasary for Ziyech - so they will have a chance to raise some decent money and retain what they've got as a starting point.

1 hour ago, tinker said:

Can't believe the amount of moaning they are doing,  supported by the media, over the disallowed goal. It was a clear foul that gained them an advantage, would we want a game where those type of challenge are allowed? Shoulder to shoulder I can understand but a barge in the back is just cheating.

Problem was that the ref didn't give it real time. If he gave it (as he should) this would be a non story.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Problem was that the ref didn't give it real time. If he gave it (as he should) this would be a non story.

Yea the ref was bad, let loads of heavy tackles go throughout the game and that set the tone, he had a great line of sight as well, but that's what VAR is for, correct errors and it was a clear foul, shoulder to shoulder maybe, shoulder to back is just wrong and could be deemed as dangerous play if it was with any more force or the recipient was less physically strong.

Also moaning about the off side being close, it was clear as day. Why the lines man never flagged is a mystery and VAR took its time as well, he was half a meter off side ffs.

Edited by tinker

On 28/04/2024 at 22:56, HanoiVillan said:

Madueke comes across like the biggest bell-end in the entire sport, but let's not kid ourselves, he pretty much had Digne for dinner. Hopefully he can do the same to Ben Davies, then I can go back to hating him again afterwards. 

Isn't Ben Davies out for the season so they'll have to shift to a back three or shift Pedro Porro over to the left?

Spurs's best chance is is Cucurella starts 🤣

Need these chavvy words removed to do us a favour tonight. A 3-0 win to put Spurs out of the race and then they can return to their inconsistent worst. 

I’ll admit I don’t follow Chelsea in any way, but that bench tonight, I literally don’t know any of those players. George Washington rings a bell but that’s as good as it gets. 

Â