coda

Still heavy links with Luis Enrique, most Chelsea fans want either him or Naglesmann.

Think I'd prefer Enrique to be honest, don't think he's that good a manager.  His Barca tenure aside, he has been extremely underwhelming, and even when he was at Barca, he had possibly the best forward 3 attack in history all in their prime. His Spanish team played some of the most boring football I'd seen at the World Cup last year.    

5 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

Talk of Lampard as caretaker til the end of the season 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Such lazy journalism. Apparently Alex crook on TS was told, Bohley noticed him at the game last night and thought that could be our man to take the reigns, what utter bullshit. Probably got it off Twitter, like most of his ITK rubbish. 😂

3 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Such lazy journalism. Apparently Alex crook on TS was told, Bohley noticed him at the game last night and thought that could be our man to take the reigns, what utter bullshit. Probably got it off Twitter, like most of his ITK rubbish. 😂

Sky sports news reporting he's in advance talks to be caretaker manager til the end of the season 🤣🤣🤣

I guess it's a different owner, so it's a bit different, but I can't imagine being sacked from a job, then going back a couple of years later, not permanently, because they don't think you're good enough for that, just short term until  they can find someone better.

I'm sure he'll get paid handsomely for it, and I guess he's hoping to put himself back in the shop window, so to speak, but it just seems utterly humiliating to me.

This is unbelievable. The only positive is that he may ve able to unite the fans but how that translates into getting a tune out of a load of stupidly overpriced players I have no idea.

I'd love to see them crash and burn and finish bottom half.

Edited by GlobalVillan

4 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

You owe Alex Crook an apology!

4 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

1 hour ago, useless said:

Yeah this is absolute madness, by what metric is Lampard better than Potter, even with the " legendary " status he has there?

They may as well have kept Potter until end of season, absolute madhouse Chelsea ATM

• Like 1

Â