Favourite chocolate bar!

Chindie

Whats your favourite chocolate bar?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

• Snickers
    • Mars
    • Twix
    • Dairy Milk Fruit and nut
    • Aero
    • Toffee Crisp
    • Turkish Delight
    • Galaxy

This poll is closed to new votes

• 9 years later...

Crunchie

Wispa/Wispa Gold

Fry's Turkish Delight

Topic

And occasionally a Caramac but not sure that counts as chocolate.

I do miss loads that they don't make anymore though, Marble, Dream, Secret, Fuse, Boost Guarana, Snowflake, Wispa mint, Crunchie champagne etc... the one I miss the most though is Spira 😥

Edited by Ingram85

11 minutes ago, Xela said:

Looking back at @bickster's posts in here from 2006, I find it refreshing that he hasn't changed at all! ;) 

Why would I change? Appropriate thread necromancy too as it's been announced that…

Snickers are being renamed back to their correct name of Marathon!

It's a victory for common sense  😂

Other half's mom bought over some polish chocolate for me recently from E. Wedel. It was literally only chocolate and hazelnuts in a massive rectangle slab in a white box but it was absolutely amazing.

Edited by Ingram85

18 minutes ago, bickster said:

Snickers are being renamed back to their correct name of Marathon!

It's a victory for common sense  😂

Only for 3 months and only at Morrisons apparently 

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

Other half's mom bought over some polish chocolate for me recently from E. Wedel. It was literally only chocolate and hazelnuts in a massive rectangle slab in a white box but it was absolutely amazing.

Their jaffa (and other fruit) cakes are good. Was buying them a bit until discovering Jezycki biscuits, which are amazing.

They're all a bit over packaged IMHO. If they were made in the UK with responsible materials? I'd be diabetic.

The grog's good too, in the Polski sklep.

• Like 1

I saw an interesting programme on Channel 4 last night about inside the Cadbury factory, as a Chocolate Scientist (I kid you not) developed their new 30% reduced sugar chocolate. He replaced some of the sugar with fibre in the end. 

It made me curious to try it. 

They had some great ways of testing, including a smell test where a lady ate the chocolate with 2 receptacles up her nose, and they also had something measuring the reaction in your mouth, including how the particles form making sure the new one reacted the same as standard Dairy Milk. 

All very interesting and amazed at the depths they go to. 

For the record. My favourite is a Boost. 

Â