Favourite chocolate bar!

Chindie

Whats your favourite chocolate bar?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

• Snickers
    • Mars
    • Twix
    • Dairy Milk Fruit and nut
    • Aero
    • Toffee Crisp
    • Turkish Delight
    • Galaxy

This poll is closed to new votes

Cadbury's chocolate tastes much nicer than Rowntrees, Nestle or Mars IMHO. Well at least until the Yanks get hold of it that is!

I just don't get Galaxy at all. I don't eat Chocolate very often but I tried one of those Galaxy Bubbles the other day cos I'd seen them all over the place.

Didn't do anything for me!

The nicest high street chocolate is Cadbury's Dairy Milk Buttons and I like Boost as well but a bit sickly.

However the chocolate from Kennedy's Chocolate factory in the Village of Orton near Tebay, not too far from where I live IS the nicest chocolate I've ever tasted. It's divine!

Probably one of those original Cadburys like Mint Crisp or Golden Crisp or Whole Nut.

I like the big bar of fruit and nut you can get in Lidl.

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone in Brum who likes the rarely seen Wispa Gold.........the Post Office at Washwood Heath/Fox And Goose are flogging 4 for a pound, yum :-)

I was in Spain earlier in the year and in one newsagents they had white chocolate Twix's on the counter by the till. Not a day goes by that I don't regret buying one, they were even on offer (2 for €1.20) and I have never forgiven myself :-(

Oh and Baselayers, how the Americans can stomach that excuse of chocolate I'll never know.

Â