Favourite chocolate bar!

Chindie

Whats your favourite chocolate bar?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

• Snickers
    • Mars
    • Twix
    • Dairy Milk Fruit and nut
    • Aero
    • Toffee Crisp
    • Turkish Delight
    • Galaxy

This poll is closed to new votes

Actually not all the way through.

I prefer Dripping Gashes Vol 7

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

There's no romance left in the world is there.

Pssst - 'Cock hungry axe wounds' is a far better series than Dripping Gashes. Much nastier 8)

I hate and despise the French but got to concede on their chocolate I'm afraid. Not keen on their food, it's overrated as **** I'd sooner eat Italian any day.

Seconded. And it's the same with their wine btw.

the very best chocolate bar was a limited edition that was out a few years ago (sadly no more) - it was a dark chocolate Mars bar

Ask one of our American friends to send you a few, they may have been ltd editions over here but in the Good Ole USofA that is a standard mars bar

Ask one of our American friends to send you a few, they may have been ltd editions over here but in the Good Ole USofA that is a standard mars bar

Of course, that bar is called a "Milky Way Midnight"...

Of course, that bar is called a "Milky Way Midnight"...

Hmmm

Describe your standard Mars Bar - type of chocolate plain or milk? colour of filling brown or white?

It was a fair few years ago now but when I was in the states a Mars Bar had plain chocolate and a White filling along with the caramelm - over here ours are kilk chocolate and a brown filling with the caramel

Just curious?

Â