Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mansonAVFC

Favourite chocolate bar!

Whats your favourite chocolate bar?  

108 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

    • Snickers
      12
    • Mars
      4
    • Twix
      10
    • Dairy Milk Fruit and nut
      15
    • Aero
      7
    • Toffee Crisp
      9
    • Turkish Delight
      16
    • Galaxy
      36


Recommended Posts

How can you have any kind of meaningful vote on a chocolate bar without having plain dairy milk? Madness. 

It's like asking people to vote on the top 10 Villa Teams of all time and not including the European Cup winners. 

I am shocked to my very core.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/08/2006 at 11:49, bickster said:

 

wtf is a snickers? I'm sure you mean a Marathon!!!!!

A multi pack of which is in my kitchen cupboard as I type. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

How can you have any kind of meaningful vote on a chocolate bar without having plain dairy milk? Madness. 

It's like asking people to vote on the top 10 Villa Teams of all time and not including the European Cup winners. 

I am shocked to my very core.

Pre-Kraft CDM, yes. Current version, no. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/09/2019 at 19:06, mjmooney said:

I like Bounties 

@mjmooney I have lost all respect for you. A shameful, shameful admission. 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought marathon was coming back

I've got some double caramel snickers in my cupboard, nothing special, definitely not better than standard 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, useless said:

I've just had a square of a 85% chocolate bar, you only need a small piece of that really powerful stuff.

Then you need to drink a gallon of water. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I thought marathon was coming back

Exclusive to Morrisons. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Anyone seen an orange twirl? Starting to think they're a myth 

Good! Any combo of chocolate and orange is vile

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bickster said:

Good! Any combo of chocolate and orange is vile

It's the only way I eat fruit! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

It's the only way I eat fruit! 

I'm specifically talking about Orange.I always got a Terrys Chocolate Orange for Xmas,took me years to tell my parents I gave them away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bickster said:

I'm specifically talking about Orange.I always got a Terrys Chocolate Orange for Xmas,took me years to tell my parents I gave them away

Choc/orange is a classic combo. My wife has fortunately inherited my mum's chocolate orange cake recipe - a favourite with four generations of our family. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, mjmooney said:

Choc/orange is a classic combo

Your all wrong 'uns on that side of the Pennines

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody who doesn't want their chocolate oranges and Bounties can send them to me. I'd be willing to trade Fruit & Nut or Caramac. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Anybody who doesn't want their chocolate oranges and Bounties can send them to me. I'd be willing to trade Fruit & Nut or Caramac. 

Coconut should only ever be eaten in curries. You can have all my Chocolate Oranges and Bounties but I demand Picnics and Toffee Crisps in the opposite direction. A Star Bar may also be acceptable or even a Biscuit Boost but this would require some balancing adjustment in my favour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, bickster said:

Coconut should only ever be eaten in curries. You can have all my Chocolate Oranges and Bounties but I demand Picnics and Toffee Crisps in the opposite direction. A Star Bar may also be acceptable or even a Biscuit Boost but this would require some balancing adjustment in my favour

Toffee crisps I'm keeping. Picnics have raisins in them don't they? If so, you're welcome to them. Don't think I've ever eaten a Boost. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Lindt 90% dark chocolate. A bar a day keepers the doctor away.

Dark chocolate is apparently quite good for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still nothing better than a Twirl for me.  Must be something to do with having more surface area of chocolate in it.  I remember having a chocolate bar that had Twirl-like swirly chocolate and wafer in it that I used to love but can't remember what it's called.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
Â