Favourite chocolate bar!

Chindie

Whats your favourite chocolate bar?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

• Snickers
    • Mars
    • Twix
    • Dairy Milk Fruit and nut
    • Aero
    • Toffee Crisp
    • Turkish Delight
    • Galaxy

This poll is closed to new votes

How can you have any kind of meaningful vote on a chocolate bar without having plain dairy milk? Madness. 

It's like asking people to vote on the top 10 Villa Teams of all time and not including the European Cup winners. 

I am shocked to my very core.

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

How can you have any kind of meaningful vote on a chocolate bar without having plain dairy milk? Madness. 

It's like asking people to vote on the top 10 Villa Teams of all time and not including the European Cup winners. 

I am shocked to my very core.

Pre-Kraft CDM, yes. Current version, no. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, useless said:

I've just had a square of a 85% chocolate bar, you only need a small piece of that really powerful stuff.

Then you need to drink a gallon of water. 

1 minute ago, bickster said:

I'm specifically talking about Orange.I always got a Terrys Chocolate Orange for Xmas,took me years to tell my parents I gave them away

Choc/orange is a classic combo. My wife has fortunately inherited my mum's chocolate orange cake recipe - a favourite with four generations of our family. 

15 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Anybody who doesn't want their chocolate oranges and Bounties can send them to me. I'd be willing to trade Fruit & Nut or Caramac. 

Coconut should only ever be eaten in curries. You can have all my Chocolate Oranges and Bounties but I demand Picnics and Toffee Crisps in the opposite direction. A Star Bar may also be acceptable or even a Biscuit Boost but this would require some balancing adjustment in my favour

22 minutes ago, bickster said:

Coconut should only ever be eaten in curries. You can have all my Chocolate Oranges and Bounties but I demand Picnics and Toffee Crisps in the opposite direction. A Star Bar may also be acceptable or even a Biscuit Boost but this would require some balancing adjustment in my favour

Toffee crisps I'm keeping. Picnics have raisins in them don't they? If so, you're welcome to them. Don't think I've ever eaten a Boost. 

Still nothing better than a Twirl for me.  Must be something to do with having more surface area of chocolate in it.  I remember having a chocolate bar that had Twirl-like swirly chocolate and wafer in it that I used to love but can't remember what it's called.

Â