Favourite chocolate bar!

Chindie

Whats your favourite chocolate bar?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

• Snickers
    • Mars
    • Twix
    • Dairy Milk Fruit and nut
    • Aero
    • Toffee Crisp
    • Turkish Delight
    • Galaxy

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Still nothing better than a Twirl for me.  Must be something to do with having more surface area of chocolate in it.  I remember having a chocolate bar that had Twirl-like swirly chocolate and wafer in it that I used to love but can't remember what it's called.

Time Out?

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Time Out?

still going aren't they?

got demoted to the biscuit aisle a long time ago and now I think only come as single fingers in multipacks

they were ok but a bit lightweight, couldn't compete with a drifter before and now definitely cant compete with the king of the multipack chocolate bar (not sure what you'd class them as?) which is obviously the penguin

I'm not bothered about chocolate, but occasionally I'll have a Crunchie.

I quite like those Munchie square things with caramel and biscuits in them too. 

Rolo's are alright. 

Caramel seems to be the theme here.  

Well here's a thing. Over sixty years a chocoholic, and  I'd never tried Boost. Dunno why. But as a result of this thead, I've just eaten one. Chewy and very sweet, somewhat similar to a Double Decker. Nice, but wouldn't make my top ten. 

5 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Hope so. I eat shit loads! 

7 Proven Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
  • Very Nutritious.
  • Powerful Source of Antioxidants. ORAC stands for “oxygen radical absorbance capacity.” ...
  • May Improve Blood Flow and Lower Blood Pressure. ...
  • Raises HDL and Protects LDL From Oxidation. ...
  • May Reduce Heart Disease Risk. ...
  • May Protect Your Skin From the Sun. ...
  • Could Improve Brain Function.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, A'Villan said:
7 Proven Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
  • Very Nutritious.
  • Powerful Source of Antioxidants. ORAC stands for “oxygen radical absorbance capacity.” ...
  • May Improve Blood Flow and Lower Blood Pressure. ...
  • Raises HDL and Protects LDL From Oxidation. ...
  • May Reduce Heart Disease Risk. ...
  • May Protect Your Skin From the Sun. ...
  • Could Improve Brain Function.

its good for sperm production too

cadburys should bring back old jamiaca, ritter sports do a really good dark chocolate rum and raisin - ritter sport are good chocolate with a lot of flavours, their corn flake bar is good

42 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

their corn flake bar is good

Its freakin impossible to get, my daughter loves it (She lived in Hannover for 6 months), they started selling it at the local petrol station then.... Never to be seen again!

35 minutes ago, bickster said:

Its freakin impossible to get, my daughter loves it (She lived in Hannover for 6 months), they started selling it at the local petrol station then.... Never to be seen again!

living in germany has some perks ;)

they've launched their xmas flavours, a bar with I think caramel almonds which I haven't tried and another with spekulatius which I think out of the 3 big german xmas snacks is the one that hasn't really come over to the UK (lebkuchen and stolen being the other 2)

im sure you can get the plain, marzipan, rum and raisin and maybe one or 2 more in most UK supermarkets, not cheap though, usually around £1.50 for a square that's smaller than cadburys

Â