Favourite chocolate bar!

Chindie

Whats your favourite chocolate bar?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

• Snickers
    • Mars
    • Twix
    • Dairy Milk Fruit and nut
    • Aero
    • Toffee Crisp
    • Turkish Delight
    • Galaxy

This poll is closed to new votes

15 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Times have changed, knoppers is the king (the bars not the shit squares they sell in UK) 

Ritter sport does the best slab, their rum and raisin is incredible

The Knoppers bars are new. They're banging.

1 hour ago, A'Villan said:

Now this one resonates with me and we agree here.

The bomb diggity.

One suspects you two are talking about different Turkish Delight. Rob is talking about a flat slab of purple jelly that vaguely tastes like rose petals and is covered in crap milk chocolate

You will probably be talking about the real thing.

They are vastly different

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

One suspects you two are talking about different Turkish Delight. Rob is talking about a flat slab of purple jelly that vaguely tastes like rose petals and is covered in crap milk chocolate

I like both

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

My dear bickster, how you underestimate me.

2 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

My dear bickster, how you underestimate me.

My reasoning was that you probably can't get Fry's Turkish Delight in Australia and nothing to do with you, then given the large numbers of Greek / turkish origin people in Australia, I figured the real thing was probably quite widely available

How very vain of you to think I even considered you :mrgreen:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

My reasoning was that you probably can't get Fry's Turkish Delight in Australia and nothing to do with you, then given the large numbers of Greek / turkish origin people in Australia, I figured the real thing was probably quite widely available

How very vain of you to think I even considered you :mrgreen:

It was my attempt at humor.

You assume that my taste buds like the real thing, when I actually find it almost foul. If we're talking about the same, 'the real thing''. I am half Greek btw.

I like the sh*tty milk chocolate version.

Edited by A'Villan

22 minutes ago, bickster said:

I just presumed it wouldn't be available. It doesn't shock me that Australians would like it as they've never been known for subtlety and taste :trollface:

Nor the English for being pompous! :trollface:

• Haha 1

To make it worse bickster I like the Cadburys dairy milk + Turkish delight bar that they unfortunately discontinued

Probably the right thread for this, since the kraft buy out I think you can see the way the market has changed, the increasing price and shrinking size is killing the chocolate bar, if its on offer a slab will be 20-30p more, not sure when Cadburys actually last released a new bar (wispa gold rerelease?) yet they seemingly have a new slab flavour every couple of months, then you look at the minis bags (which imo are shit) no doubt market tested there must be more money to be made in weird and wonderful variations of dairy milk 

Â