Favourite chocolate bar!

Chindie

Whats your favourite chocolate bar?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

• Snickers
    • Mars
    • Twix
    • Dairy Milk Fruit and nut
    • Aero
    • Toffee Crisp
    • Turkish Delight
    • Galaxy

This poll is closed to new votes

Those Milky Way Mignights bars sound lovely - thanks for the investigation. When anyone I know next goes to USA, I will see if they can bring some back for me :P

Went with the only one "with the cookie crunch". What the hell is a galaxy?

A galaxy is a huge gravitationally bound system of stars, interstellar gas and dust, plasma, and (possibly) unseen dark matter. Typical galaxies contain ten million to one trillion (107 to 1012) stars, all orbiting a common center of gravity. In addition to single stars and a tenuous interstellar medium, most galaxies contain a large number of multiple star systems and star clusters as well as various types of nebulae. Most galaxies are several thousand to several hundred thousand light years in diameter and are usually separated from one another by distances on the order of millions of light years.

Although so-called dark matter appears to account for around 90% of the mass of most galaxies, the nature of these unseen components is not well understood. There is some evidence that supermassive black holes may exist at the center of many, if not all, galaxies.

Intergalactic space, the space between galaxies, is filled with a tenuous plasma with an average density less than one atom per cubic meter. There are probably more than a hundred billion (1011) galaxies in our observable universe. (Wiki)

Smartarse

• 1 month later...
None of the above - it's got to be Cadbury's Dairy Milk for me.

Quality.

Where's Cadbury's Dairy Milk on this list.... easily the best.

Now not a great deal has been heard from either of the above posters recently, has it?

I have 2 possible theories for this:

a) Bickster, given his views on this subject, has sought them out and shot them.

B) Cadbury's chocolate really is made with untreated raw sewage.

Ho hum. :( 8) Worrying whichever way you look at it.

how the hell has turkish delight got some many votes? :shock: its a disgraceful chocolate :puke: id rather eat broccoli

proper Turkish Delight is wonderful, Fry's Turkish Delight however is pukey purple jelly covered in insipid chocolate

• 3 years later...
Anything that fits up a womans arse, that'll do fer me

Made a chocolate fondue tonight. Never seen the kids eat so much fruit.

Fortunately, I did not follow Rob's advice in my choice of ingredients, or else I'd be waiting in casualty at the moment...

I actually meant chocolate that fits snugly up a womans botty, like a finger of fudge, or twix, or maltesers :lol:

Those jumbo Toblerones you get from the airport are best for that purpose. Not because the woman likes it, just the amusement you get as her voice goes up a note with every 'triangle' that goes in. I actually invented a new musical instument once using a woman, some KY and one of those Toblerones.

Sent my tape of 'wishing' by Flock of Seagulls to Parlaphone and they said '**** off you sick bastard'

That's what happens when you try to create art in this day and age - **** philistines.

That big kit kat is **** awesome, and I don't even like chocolate all that much. If it was a giant Star Bar or Toblerone...mmmmm

One wonders what lady you would make music with in that case...

Â