Favourite chocolate bar!

Chindie

Whats your favourite chocolate bar?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

• Snickers
    • Mars
    • Twix
    • Dairy Milk Fruit and nut
    • Aero
    • Toffee Crisp
    • Turkish Delight
    • Galaxy

This poll is closed to new votes

Galaxy by a mile!
Ooooh you youngsters (under-70s). 100%-villan isn't often right but he's right about Cadbury's. I live in Spain and I've never seen **** Galaxy, but Cadbury's is generally available. A great Birmingham product.

And don't take any notice of what Bickster says. At this very moment his family are probably down in the Elan Valley pumping raw Welsh sewage (dead sheep) into the reservoirs.

Actually there are too many too list so i picked a few of the main ones, if i put everyone down as an option there would be atleast 30 poll options and i think you cant have more than 10 so cut me some slack! :P

Why not have the Champions League of Chocolate Bars poll? Break them down into groups in different polls, and so forth...

Anything that fits up a womans arse, that'll do fer me

Made a chocolate fondue tonight. Never seen the kids eat so much fruit.

Fortunately, I did not follow Rob's advice in my choice of ingredients, or else I'd be waiting in casualty at the moment...

Where's the options for us dark chocolate lovers? Bournville or, the very best chocolate bar was a limited edition that was out a few years ago (sadly no more) - it was a dark chocolate Mars bar - mmm lovely it was. Like Fry's chocolate cream as well - cos that has dark choccy on too and Terry's dark chocolate orange :P

Guest RantinRob

Fortunately, I did not follow Rob's advice in my choice of ingredients, or else I'd be waiting in casualty at the moment...

I actually meant chocolate that fits snugly up a womans botty, like a finger of fudge, or twix, or maltesers :lol:

I actually meant chocolate that fits snugly up a womans botty, like a finger of fudge, or twix, or maltesers :lol:

Those jumbo Toblerones you get from the airport are best for that purpose. Not because the woman likes it, just the amusement you get as her voice goes up a note with every 'triangle' that goes in. I actually invented a new musical instument once using a woman, some KY and one of those Toblerones.

Sent my tape of 'wishing' by Flock of Seagulls to Parlaphone and they said '**** off you sick bastard'

That's what happens when you try to create art in this day and age - **** philistines.

Bickster is right though, all the chocolate bars mentioned on this thread with one or two exceptions aren't even real chocolate. I think it has to be 70-80% cocoa solids to qualify. You get the best 'real' chocolate in France but it's not to everyones taste. I don't eat any of the mass produced crap you get from Mars, Cadburys etc. Don't eat the stuff often anyway but when I do I like it to be the real McCoy.

Â