Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Aw, that's it :angry: First we're happy 'he who shall not be named' was fired, then we were happy Lambert was hired and now we're happy about the kit? I can't take it any more ! Too much happy !

Whatever next?

rangers-celtic.jpg

What you can see of it looks **** gorgeous.

Aw, that's it :angry: First we're happy 'he who shall not be named' was fired, then we were happy Lambert was hired and now we're happy about the kit? I can't take it any more ! Too much happy !

I've heard the price of the bastard pies have gone up. We want our club back!

Ohhhhhh, didn't see the "I don't like the design we've had for the majority of our 138 year history" comment coming.

Must try harder.

It`s a different opinion, you must try harder to deal with them.

lolz

I actually thought you were joking :D

lol, nope, i just talk shit quite a lot.

What you can see of it looks **** gorgeous.[/quote

Aye.

Looks like a darker shade of claret, similar to the 1980/81 and 89/90 efforts.

Providing it doesn't have that weird special olympics logo on the sleeve, it might be alright.

Come on, LLLLLEEEEAAAAK!

You could follow the example of the lad who 'hacked' the Norwich site and found the new shirt, if you like.

I say 'hacked' because all he actually did was stumble upon/guess the right file name, as the club had hosted it on their site but not actually used it yet. Would Villa do the same? Could it be sitting there right now, waiting for the online reveal next week? Who knows...but that lad did get an angry call from the club, and a visit from the fuzz, so I wouldnt recommend it :P

575165_310482425706696_556044291_n.jpg

mmmmmmmm embossed-ness.

Remember the 90s shirt with the amazing embossed-ness? I don't recall the exact season...95/96? 96/97?

It went like this

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

all the way down the shirt. I liked that.

Collar seems like a concept to me

Whether it is just a concept, or the real thing, Im very pleased with the approach that Macron have taken into designing a true Aston Villa kit.

Can't imagine Nike going to anywhere near this amount of effort for us.

Â