Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

mmmmmmmm embossed-ness.

Remember the 90s shirt with the amazing embossed-ness? I don't recall the exact season...95/96? 96/97?

It went like this

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

all the way down the shirt. I liked that.

575165_310482425706696_556044291_n.jpg

mmmmmmmm embossed-ness.

Remember the 90s shirt with the amazing embossed-ness? I don't recall the exact season...95/96? 96/97?

It went like this

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

'Twas 95/96, old bean.

Aston-Villa-95-Home-use.gif

mmmmmmmm embossed-ness.

It went like this

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

villashirt.jpg

AutmmmwCQAAFbGj.jpg

It's the Australis template! I WAS **** RIGHT!

Been looking at a couple of Macron's new teamwear outfits to try and get a sense of what our kit might look like, some decent stuff in there (I'd be over the moon if we got that Australis goalie kit, it's a beaut).

I'm Deep Throat, mother lickers! 8)

I'm Deep Throat, mother lickers!

Followed by a fellatio euphemism. He's on form today.

Isn't Fellatio a small town in Italy?

Twinned with Cockermouth, I believe.

Anyone have any ideas on the collar. I am thinking of this

aston-villa-1976-1981.gif

31 seconds into the video you see the collar as a sketch.

Looks AMOZING

Collar1.png

From that I'd say that there is a blue section on the top with a white macron sign, not to dissimilar to the black section that was on top of that blue nike away kit we had in 08/09. Anyone with the proper skills want to chance a mock up?

I reckon the away kit will be white with blue trim - if you watch the behind the scenes video and then at 9 seconds in the badge shown is on a white top behind the claret home top

From that goalie kit photo you can see that the badge is the standard claret and blue as opposed to changing the badges colours to match the colours of the shirt.

You would assume that this will be the same for the away kit too, which is a shame. I really wish we would adopt this style so that the badge matches the shirts.

One positive thing from the photos and the youtube videos is that the bits we do see of the new shirt seem to show that the material used looks to be of a decent quality and it doesn't look cheap and shiny. Hopefully that's the case. Aside from that, I'm a bit more positive about the shirt designs after watching the videos.

mmmmmmmm embossed-ness.

It went like this

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

THE VILLA

*LION RAMPANT*

villashirt.jpg

Had that beaut of a jersey but my mom threw it out as I was always chewing the collar and eventually couldnt wear it anywhere :(

a lad i knew as a kid would always chew the sleeves on long sleeve shirts. no idea why.

I used to do that on the Yellow gk jersey I had the one with the green trim, Id imagine it was around 97?

Â