Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

The badge that is shown being sewn onto the shirt looks like leather.Obviously going to be some sort of plastic but if it has that leathery look it could be quite nice. An interesting change to the sewn on fabric or ironed on patch.

From the sketches I saw dmee7q.png

Exactly how I saw it.

Close, but I think the shoulders are still claret with a blue macron man logo on it, not the other way around like in your mock-up. Also I think there's less stripes on the collar but hell, it's a better effort than I could ever do.

Here's the screenshot of what we assume is the final design of the homeshirt again in case anyone missed it.

macronhomevilla.jpg

From the sketches I saw dmee7q.png

Exactly how I saw it.

Close, but I think the shoulders are still claret with a blue macron man logo on it, not the other way around like in your mock-up. Also I think there's less stripes on the collar but hell, it's a better effort than I could ever do.

Here's the screenshot of what we assume is the final design of the homeshirt again in case anyone missed it.

macronhomevilla.jpg

This looks promising!

Looks like a double collar to me with the inside bit having 2claret stripes and the outside one having 1. So when the collar is folded down you will only see 1 stripe except at the front of the v where you should see 2.

He also mentions that there's a surprise with the colour of the away kit which was suggested by the club.

Holy christ, they wouldnt would they? A chequered away strip??

To anyone who might be thinking that the away kit is going to be white (or any other "normal" colour), in one of the videos the guy with the scarf says that there will be a surprise for the away kit, and that it was suggested by "the team". Also it shows them fiddling about with that famous green, black and red shirt from the 90s so if I had to put money on it, I'd wager that the reports suggesting that it's going to be green are on the money.

As for the home kit, he says that the white and yellow one beside him is the template and it looks very nice indeed.

Also, in all of the sketches there's a bar running down the side of the shorts.

And finally, at one point they show a close up of part of a sock with AVFC sewn into it (I know, I'm a loser) and it was............ claret.

All in all, I think it looks very encouraging.

looks really nice. Getting really excited for next season now.

On another note (This might sound weird) whenever i think of teams who have won things the kits are always amazing. For example when England won the world cup the kit was awesome. When Villa won in Europe in1982 the Kit was amazing. I don't know if the victories and memories they provoke make the kit great or if they're just great kits in the first place.

The Shirt and Shorts sizes are 2 sizes smaller than Nike so if you wear an XXL Nike shirt you should lose some weight, for the sake of your health as well as buying a Villa shirt

Fixed

I like my baggy anyway, What if you are tall you need a bigger shirt anyway

Â