Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

theres a video on Youtube that Villa have put up for the shirt launch, has an interview with the CEO of Macron and has a few shots of the shirt from a distance and stuff BUT there is a shot with UNLEASHED and the back of the shirt with an Embossed Lion and gold trim on the bottom!!!!!

dont know how to short link :(

Wow. That shows quite a lot.

Looks like a small amount of claret trim on the sleeves as well as the gold trim on the bottom of the shirt, both of which look nice enough.

I like the embossed lion on the bottom of the shirt.

You can't tell much about the details of the shirt but it looked fairly plain, which is a good thing.

Also looked like they were doing their homework looking at other shirts. They especially seemed to be focussing on the 80's shirts, which again is a good thing, imo.

Also, one of the first shots seemes to be the badge against a very white looking shirt. Is it possible our info about a green away shirt is wrong? I know they show a white training shirt later on but this looked different.

More claret body blue sleeves, i have about 7 shirts that all look the same. Won`t be buying the home one, have to wait and see what the away one looks like.

Although after watching the video, if it has those blue collars i shall be buying it. Like that a lot.

Ohhhhhh, didn't see the "I don't like the design we've had for the majority of our 138 year history" comment coming.

Must try harder.

It`s a different opinion, you must try harder to deal with them.

I also like the embossed Lion - nice touch.

Don't think anyone can really say what they think of the new strip until we get to see it outright. Little glimpses here and there aren't enough to form a proper opinion!

I'm erring on the side it'll be a nice kit and looking forward to the unveiling.

(No doubt there'll be a photo of it on a pallet before the official launch!)

Ohhhhhh, didn't see the "I don't like the design we've had for the majority of our 138 year history" comment coming.

Must try harder.

It`s a different opinion, you must try harder to deal with them.

lolz

I actually thought you were joking :D

What you can see of it looks **** gorgeous.

Aw, that's it :angry: First we're happy McLeish was fired, then we were happy Lambert was hired and now we're happy about the kit? I can't take it any more ! Too much happy !

Â