Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

The trackie tops, particularly the black and yellow one

:wow: :puke:

The new training tops are fine. Simple designs, not stupid colours, not over the top. They do the job for what they are. They're better then our away shirt for sure. That thing is fecking vile.

http://www.officialwesthamstore.com/filedepository/productimages/johnusethis/2012-13_replica/2012-13_home/thumbnails/2012-13_home_mens_front_shortsleve_800_500_120627085203.jpg

Gotta say I think wet spams home kit has the edge on our. Prefer the collar and the material looks nicer than ours.

(sorry about the long link)

/\ - is that a dribble of ejaculate to the left of the SBOBET logo?

"I did not have s*xual relations with that woman..."

The grey training top is ok at best, hope there will be than just those 2 available. From what I remember Milwall had some decent stuff last season.

On another note, this may be a stupid question but are our tops the same sizes as the West Ham ones this season? See I'm staying in London for the summer and would want to try one on before buying as I'll fall between small and medium in the new macron sizes, so I may force myself to try on one of the West Ham tops first just so I get the right size and then order the equivalent in the home. Cheers for any help.

Agreed, my eldest son has that top whilst my youngest has the home shirt and the leisure top gets more favourable comments than the home shirt. Will be interesting to see what the feedback is when his away shirt drops through the letter box next week.

Â