Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Brilliant stuff! I don't know what the **** you lot have been taking but I want some! :lol:

You have to get over a thousand posts then Gareth delivers the "stuff" to your house. He'll knock on your door and say, "The asian nun only flies at night", to which you then have to say, word for word, "I hear the lumberjack has trouble in customs."

Gareth then will knock 67 times, you must wait for this and count the knocks, any more or any less and something is wrong. After the knocking, he will then stick his penis through your letterbox and urinate all over your floor. For God's sake let him finish, he should shake it 4 times, again, no more no less. If he shakes more, then it means they're onto him... or he has a urinary infection.

Wait for him to remove his penis before opening your door, he doesn't like it if you don't wait. He should be dressed as a homeless man in a leopard print thong, DO NOT STARE AT HIS JUNK OR DIRECTLY INTO HIS EYES. He will then make the drop-off and leave your property scuttling sideways and making the whooping noise that Dr. Zoidberg makes in Futurama.

Proper lol'ed.

Just picked these two up from the club shop along with a new home shirt.

The blue one is cotton and has a sleight v-neck whilst the black one is a round neck and has a mesh like material.

bluefronto.jpg

blueback.jpg

blackfrontt.jpg

blackbacku.jpg

Jesus Christ, it gets worse!

Truly awful stuff.

Nike stuff spot on? **** off, we ended up with Uniteds cast of templates. All of it guff, some of it they couldn't even be arsed to change colour, just swapped the badge over.
The Nike training stuff was excellent IMO, especially the track jackets.

Brilliant stuff! I don't know what the **** you lot have been taking but I want some! :lol:

You have to get over a thousand posts then Gareth delivers the "stuff" to your house. He'll knock on your door and say, "The asian nun only flies at night", to which you then have to say, word for word, "I hear the lumberjack has trouble in customs."

Gareth then will knock 67 times, you must wait for this and count the knocks, any more or any less and something is wrong. After the knocking, he will then stick his penis through your letterbox and urinate all over your floor. For God's sake let him finish, he should shake it 4 times, again, no more no less. If he shakes more, then it means they're onto him... or he has a urinary infection.

Wait for him to remove his penis before opening your door, he doesn't like it if you don't wait. He should be dressed as a homeless man in a leopard print thong, DO NOT STARE AT HIS JUNK OR DIRECTLY INTO HIS EYES. He will then make the drop-off and leave your property scuttling sideways and making the whooping noise that Dr. Zoidberg makes in Futurama.

I hate having to go through that whole ordeal.

http://www.officialwesthamstore.com/filedepository/productimages/johnusethis/2012-13_replica/2012-13_home/thumbnails/2012-13_home_mens_front_shortsleve_800_500_120627085203.jpg

Gotta say I think wet spams home kit has the edge on our. Prefer the collar and the material looks nicer than ours.

(sorry about the long link)

If you don't like the training T-Shirts then you'll be in for a shock when you go in to the store as they are probably the nicest things in there. There are some truly terrible polo shirts next to them .

If you don't like the training T-Shirts then you'll be in for a shock when you go in to the store as they are probably the nicest things in there. There are some truly terrible polo shirts next to them .

Aw man, I always buy the polos, they that bad?

Christ. I tend to agree, the training gear isn't nice at all and the "fit" of our kit looks very, very 90's. I noticed that on the players. I have big arms for my size and I doubt even I would fill them, very disappointing.

Hmmm can't agree with the negativity. The new range of clothing looked fine, all pretty much a single template in relation to design and all in proper AVFC colours, none of that "university blue" and "team red" malarky that Nike seemed to enjoy churning out.

Aw man, I always buy the polos, they that bad?

It's subjective but they weren't for me. Theres a claret one with blue sleeves that wouldn't look out of place at a 70's darts match .

Â