Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Think the training kit looks quite nice on the players. Saw it in the shop and wasn't convinced, but I take it back!

One thing though, why do the training tops in the shop not have Genting on them, when the players ones do?

I may force myself to try on one of the West Ham tops first just so I get the right size

Wash your mouth out!

As a very last resort honest! Though I'm thinking I may roll the dice and just try a small anyway now.

Training wear looks all a bit, well, meh. And could this look anymore like a leisure centre top? Shame.

Why would anyone want a sponsor??

Because it's what the players training tops look like!?!?

Would you buy a home shirt without a sponsor? I wouldn't as it's not a replica if different to what the players wear.

Would you buy a home shirt without a sponsor? .

Yes, I don't like walking about like an advertisement hoarding

Btw that leisure shirt for £23, is that only available online ?

I would be more likely to buy the shirt without the sponsor than I would with it. I have nothign against Genting or anything, I just think any shirt looks better without a sponsor.

That season West Brom started the season without a Sponsor they had record sales, even though fans were told they would have a sponsor later.

Went in store yesterday, training tops are dull, home kit is nice, better material than the last few ones produced by nike.

Tink it was the Acorns top, that was the most ill fitting shirt ever. Like a template from a sunday league team.

That leisure wear top is nice, will get that

We're going to look like a box of highlighters when we play away from home.

True :lol:

At least they'll be able to see each other. It might help in other ways, like being able to pass the ball to a team mate rather than an opponent.

We're going to look like a box of highlighters when we play away from home.

True :lol:

At least they'll be able to see each other. It might help in other ways, like being able to pass the ball to a team mate rather than an opponent.

:D My thoughts exactly, well done to Macron

i was in Birmingham yesterday but didn't get a chance to try on the kits for sizing.....

i was a medium with the recent Nike kits....

could somebody who was also medium in the Nike kit and has bought the new one tell me what size Macron kit i would need?

cheers

What an absolute crock of shit this years home kit is. I'd rather we played in the claret and blue training kit. At least its a bit fitted and not imported from the pre-war glory days.

What are you waffling on about? Have you tried it on?

Â