Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Brighton's seagull looks very annoying...Still not match.

the Middlesbrough Lion looks similar to ours, also Hulls tiger could compete.

The Middlesbrough Lion looks like your dog does when you take him to the beach and he comes out of the water and does that shakey thing to get the water off.

Brighton's seagull looks very annoying...Still not match.

the Middlesbrough Lion looks similar to ours, also Hulls tiger could compete.

The Middlesbrough Lion looks like your dog does when you take him to the beach and he comes out of the water and does that shakey thing to get the water off.

Yeah true, haha our Lion looks a lot cleaner...

Maybe that's why Cardiff really changed their kit and badge? A Bluebird couldn't take our cannon-wielding "Starlion", but a dragon could give it a decent fight.

All this talk of pokemon has made me realise that there isn't a lion pokemon as far as I'm aware...

Hm, a bird of prey, a fiery bird of legend that can't be killed and a mobile fortress... you'd think the team the badge represents wouldn't be so shit.

Cov's badge is pretty fierce. They have an Eagle, a Phoenix, and an Elephant with a Castle on its back.

The cannon would take out the Eagle... The Phoenix would just sit there and burst into flames (and I'm sure our Lion has a fire extinguisher somewhere for safety reasons)... and the Elephant wouldn't be able to move because of the big ass Castle on its back.

Plus you’re all forgetting our Lion also has a Kung Fu Throwing Star to use… WINNER!!!

I had to Google 'throstle' and was surprised to discover that it's a 'machine for continuously spinning wool or cotton'.

Then I thought to myself, 'Who the devil has one of those on their crest?'

Then I found out that a throstle is also a bird, and that West Brom not only have a throstle on their badge but they also used to be called 'The Throstles'.

Then I came back here to report on my findings.

Quite an adventure.

Cool%20Story%20Bro.jpg

:D

Cov's badge is pretty fierce. They have an Eagle, a Phoenix, and an Elephant with a Castle on its back.

The cannon would take out the Eagle... The Phoenix would just sit there and burst into flames (and I'm sure our Lion has a fire extinguisher somewhere for safety reasons)... and the Elephant wouldn't be able to move because of the big ass Castle on its back.

Plus you’re all forgetting our Lion also has a Kung Fu Throwing Star to use… WINNER!!!

Brilliant stuff! I don't know what the **** you lot have been taking but I want some! :lol:

Brilliant stuff! I don't know what the **** you lot have been taking but I want some! :lol:

You have to get over a thousand posts then Gareth delivers the "stuff" to your house. He'll knock on your door and say, "The asian nun only flies at night", to which you then have to say, word for word, "I hear the lumberjack has trouble in customs."

Gareth then will knock 67 times, you must wait for this and count the knocks, any more or any less and something is wrong. After the knocking, he will then stick his penis through your letterbox and urinate all over your floor. For God's sake let him finish, he should shake it 4 times, again, no more no less. If he shakes more, then it means they're onto him... or he has a urinary infection.

Wait for him to remove his penis before opening your door, he doesn't like it if you don't wait. He should be dressed as a homeless man in a leopard print thong, DO NOT STARE AT HIS JUNK OR DIRECTLY INTO HIS EYES. He will then make the drop-off and leave your property scuttling sideways and making the whooping noise that Dr. Zoidberg makes in Futurama.

You have to get over a thousand posts then Gareth delivers the "stuff" to your house. He'll knock on your door and say, "The asian nun only flies at night", to which you then have to say, word for word, "I hear the lumberjack has trouble in customs."

Gareth then will knock 67 times, you must wait for this and count the knocks, any more or any less and something is wrong. After the knocking, he will then stick his penis through your letterbox and urinate all over your floor. For God's sake let him finish, he should shake it 4 times, again, no more no less. If he shakes more, then it means they're onto him... or he has a urinary infection.

Wait for him to remove his penis before opening your door, he doesn't like it if you don't wait. He should be dressed as a homeless man in a leopard print thong, DO NOT STARE AT HIS JUNK OR DIRECTLY INTO HIS EYES. He will then make the drop-off and leave your property scuttling sideways and making the whooping noise that Dr. Zoidberg makes in Futurama.

VQ8yJ.gif

Dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

Just picked these two up from the club shop along with a new home shirt.

The blue one is cotton and has a sleight v-neck whilst the black one is a round neck and has a mesh like material.

bluefronto.jpg

blueback.jpg

blackfrontt.jpg

blackbacku.jpg

Â