Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Oh and the training gear is shit.

And that nice "leisure wear" top isn't as nice in the flesh either. It's ok, but not amazing. And it has some writing on the sleeve that ruins it (liverpool fan spotted that first)

Down the left sleeve - ASTON VILLA 1874

I went to the shop in B6 few days ago to buy this, but upon closer inspection looked and felt a bit pyjama toppy

Yep, that's the stuff. If it was in a nicer font they might get away with it, but it's in a really weird font. Like a sort of stamp, stencilly font.

Which is weird considering it's a really retro looking shirt. Just looks all wrong.

Isn't the away kit on sale this Saturday? I'm surprised the club hasn't mentioned it on the OS for a while, maybe they will at some point this week.

Noticed a couple in JD today where the white macron stitching on the front of the home shirt was coming unstitched

Maybe just a faulty batch but one to watch for anyone whos made the purchase

Whilst the home kit is just bad and generic boredom fodder, the away kit is an abomination

Where is the innovation, or cutting edge Italian flare

What the **** have macron been doing for the last 6 months

I will wait til these kits are reduced to £10 before considering a purchase

So you're popping into the shop on saturday before going to the Burton game?

Changed your mind then have you?

Read my other posts, I said the away kit had "grown" on me

I did not like it at all at first but it's grown on me and I'd say it's the best item in a shoddy range

If you're going to take the trouble to track back on my posts then try not to be selective to point score

See you at Burton

I did not like it at all at first but it's grown on me and I'd say it's the best item in a shoddy range

If you're going to take the trouble to track back on my posts then try not to be selective to point score

See you at Burton

Yes you will, are you in the seats or standing area?

See you at Burton

I'm in the standing area I know that - would be cool to meet some VT faces :P

See you at Burton

Wasn't trying to point score, your comment about the away shirt being so awful stuck out at the time as you were very outspoken in your views.

Sometimes your posts are well constructed and balanced, however alot of the time you appear quick to dismiss the opinions of other posters in a curt and abrupt manner. I'm not sure if you intend to appear to be outspoken or not but it does come across like that at times. It's not meant as a criticism more an observation.

As you'll be wearing the away shirt at the Burton game i'll be able to put a face to a name.

Enjoy the game.

See you at Burton

I'm standing up mate

Hoping to get to villa park early doors then head up to Burton for 1'ish

Noticed a couple in JD today where the white macron stitching on the front of the home shirt was coming unstitched

Maybe just a faulty batch but one to watch for anyone whos made the purchase

Lol CI the way your trolling this tread, I wouldn't be surprised if you were picking at the stitching on these shirts.

Â