Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

My lad wants the away shirt, if he waits for his season card can he use the £5 on it and the 10% discount?

£35 sounds ok

Pretty much yeah. That's if there are £5 vouchers this season - I've not seen anything on the vouchers personally so I can't verify if one exists this season.

My lad wants the away shirt, if he waits for his season card can he use the £5 on it and the 10% discount?

£35 sounds ok

Pretty much yeah. That's if there are £5 vouchers this season - I've not seen anything on the vouchers personally so I can't verify if one exists this season.

Thank you Tezz, I believe the £5 will be on the cards again this season, as per the official site -

"Voucher Book

The voucher book, was an enormously popular addition to the package for the 2011/12 season. Supporters went pie crazy and took full advantage of the free £5 loaded onto their season cards for spending in Villastores. We will therefore be bringing it back with hopefully some even better offers"

£35 sounds ok

That's a good point

Well unless the ST cards come by Sat am wont be buying for Burton after all

I have actually no problem with the kit tbh. It's just the Pro's look like they have all got a size that is too big for them (excluding Gabby) and they all look like idiots with them tucked in. The kit itself ( for me personally ) is pretty nice. My only qualm is the macron logo on the shoulders.

Slightly off topic,

When did our badge officially become a "Crest".

Crest sounds so.... American.

Maybe we can scrap this rubbish amateur "Crest" ( the Bosko Balaban of Badges) and bring back a proper badge, round, simple and says Aston Villa on it!

Is it just me, or is our crest STILL the worst in the Premier League?

Nope! Ours is the best, obviously!

That long sleeved home top is nice, I may have to get that one

Not sure what magazine this is as I saw it on twitter but it says we have the best kit in the league in terms of fashion

AxjxgcRCAAEbTFJ.jpg

Worst in our history don't you know.

To be fair we have got off quite well with our kit.

United looks horrible (table cloth)

Liverpool looks boring

Chelsea looks the same as always

Arsenal looks silly with the hoops on the arms

In regards to our away kit, have a look at Stoke's away kit and feel lucky ;)

Slightly off topic,

When did our badge officially become a "Crest".

Crest sounds so.... American.

Maybe we can scrap this rubbish amateur "Crest" ( the Bosko Balaban of Badges) and bring back a proper badge, round, simple and says Aston Villa on it!

it's always been a crest

badge is the yank way of saying it

so this has very much confused me

Â