Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Still waiting to actually see the new kit in the flesh as having checked all stores on Oxford Street London and no one has it in. Ive been there most lunch breaks since launch.

Why bother trying to get more sales globally when you have guaranteed 30k in Birmingham, thats surely enough?

Its fine though, Macron spent AGES designing our top (they even released a 20 minute video to prove it!).

I think he's advocating ripping the club off Stevo. Like all decent fans do.

In all fairness the club did rip us off last season...

I'm travelling down to Brum on Friday 6th July....

I want to try and buy the away shirt while i'm there...

Is it on sale yet? or if not do people know when it will be available?

No mate, not on sale until the 14th of July. Although take the opportunity to try on the home shirt and figure out which size best suits you (since sizing is a little different this year) and then you can just order the away kit online knowing what exactly your getting.

No mate, not on sale until the 14th of July. Although take the opportunity to try on the home shirt and figure out which size best suits you (since sizing is a little different this year) and then you can just order the away kit online knowing what exactly your getting.

nice one...

will definately do that cheers

I might be wrong but i don't think the away shirt is available to buy until the 14th of July...that's the date I've got in my head anyway

Why the feck would you wash it at 60 degrees.

I have no idea, just must have turned the dial too far by accident I guess, anyway, she's paying for a new one and having the slightly ruined one for herself so it's all fine now. Just one of those things. Moving out in a few weeks so if it happens again it will be my own fault.

I'll be checking the home top out at lunch time :clap:

If it's not overly-expensive I might be doing more than that.

I'll be in Dublin next Thursday seeing The Stone Roses BOF, so I'll try and pop into that shop and try it on for size then! Can you let me know if they sell long sleeve and short sleeve versions? Also rough directions to the shop?

Thanks! :D

MACRON STORE

UNIT D11 - SANTRY BUSINESS PARK - SANTRY

DUBLIN 9

Telephone number: +353 (0)1 8625044

It's very easy to get to.

The Swords Road goes past the airport into Santry. Once you go past the airport and go under the M50 bridge (only about 1 mile past airport) you take the next right at the lights. You're already in Santry Business Park at that point.

Just take the next right after that which is only 100yds up the road.

The shop is then unit 11 up on your far right near the end of that little 'road'. Here's a link looking directly down onto the units and the road (Macron are in the narrow verticle units below the unit labelled 'Multi Cargo').

Bring cash because they don't take credit card.

MACRON STORE

UNIT D11 - SANTRY BUSINESS PARK - SANTRY

DUBLIN 9

Telephone number: +353 (0)1 8625044

It's very easy to get to.

Do they have the kids/infants kits stocked there? I might take a tootle down the M1 from da North to get a kit for my son.

Â