Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Lions top the Premier League of animal-badges though, hands down. There's only ever gonna be one winner in a royal rumble between lions, cockerels, eagles, seahorses (what the ****?!), canaries, swans and throstles. So it then really comes down to who's got the better lion. Our one looks a bit like it's jumping in the air to catch a star à la Super Mario, so we could probably assume that it has temporary powers of invincibility. Stack that against Chelsea's lion who seems to have a fear of it's own sceptre, no contest. Sunderland's two smaller lions have the numbers advantage, but as long as one of them is taken down before our lion's invincibility runs out the other shouldn't be a challenge. Reading's lion is miniscule, ergo no threat and the only thing that the seahorses could probably kill.

But if we're talking mario, suddenly those hammers on the West Ham badge become lethal if one of the other badges can grab one.

Especially if someone happens to have a Hammer Bro on their badge, then we're all ****.

I had to Google 'throstle' and was surprised to discover that it's a 'machine for continuously spinning wool or cotton'.

Then I thought to myself, 'Who the devil has one of those on their crest?'

Then I found out that a throstle is also a bird, and that West Brom not only have a throstle on their badge but they also used to be called 'The Throstles'.

Then I came back here to report on my findings.

Quite an adventure.

Cool%20Story%20Bro.jpg

But if we're talking mario, suddenly those hammers on the West Ham badge become lethal if one of the other badges can grab one.
Ah but our lion is adjacent to Arsenal's big ****-off unmanned cannon; now you try telling me what can top a partially-invincible, ballistically-endowed lion, eh?

Especially if someone happens to have a Hammer Bro on their badge, then we're all ****.
Now you're just being silly.

You need to include the Liver Bird in your run down of animals on badges - after all, the Liver Bird actually is a mythical creature. Ergo, it has magic powers, akin to a pokemon. It's basically Moltres, you can't tell me a lion could take Moltres down.

Have they got an embossed castle and/or hammer on the back

They have a hammer same place as our lion.

Pics plz

West-Ham-Jersey-Back.jpg

Looks like a pair of cocks. Gay ones.

It's basically Moltres, you can't tell me a lion could take Moltres down.
Whilst invincible, the lion could hoist the cannon into the air as a makeshift lightning rod, then hurl it at Liver Bird/Moltres. It's super effective!

Whilst invincible, the lion could hoist the cannon into the air as a makeshift lightning rod, then hurl it at Liver Bird/Moltres. It's super effective!

:o:lol: <3 brilliant!

:lol:

:clap:

Â