Ghosts

TrentVilla

If you want to scare yourself, do a oujjii board

I did one once and once only, things got out of hand

I take it you don't know that the "Ouiji board" mark is owned by Hasbro. It's a toy.

I did one when I was 11. Nothing happened, because

a) it was a piece of cardboard on a table

B) I was 11

I take it you don't know that the "Ouiji board" mark is owned by Hasbro. It's a toy.

Yep. The only person scaring CI was him or his mates.

there was one strange encounter i had at my mates house

we were in his front room everything seemed normal then all of a sudden his dog (huge dog thats usally calm starting barking going crazy and was staring at the corner of the wall (no windows in sight) he was just trying to run towards it and was barking made and trying to go up the wall

there was nothing there...

I find it funny what people think ghosts do.

I mean seriously if you were a ghost would you really spend your time walking up and down the same set of stairs or turning on taps and banging on walls?

No, you would use your new found elusiveness to watch hot women in the shower.

People like to be scared, we watched Nightmare on Elm Street know he didnt really exist but was still scared so going into the cells of of Lichfield Gaol at 1am where prisioners were held before hanging can be quite a buzz onc the mind starts hearing things.

I find it funny what people think ghosts do.

I mean seriously if you were a ghost would you really spend your time walking up and down the same set of stairs or turning on taps and banging on walls?

No, you would use your new found elusiveness to watch hot women in the shower.

Ah, that's what all the other millions of dead people are doing, you see. It's the mental ghosts that go round throwing ornaments. That's why they're rare, not many mentals..

If only that were the case

in all fairness, at least people claim to have "seen" ghosts, its not like they've just "felt" God.*

*excluding all the uber-barking lot who see Jesus in their toast.

anyhoo, personally I remain entirely sceptical until I see one.

If only that were the case

Must have been a ghost then

The wife used to work at an old people's home in Bearwood and maintains that she saw things that could only be explained as supernatural, like the curtains moving on their own as if someone had moved them to the side to look out, holding there for a few seconds, then moving back. She's fairly reasonable about most stuff, but swears something was going on there.

There was recent case of a bloke up before the Judge on a Paternity case. He denied that he was the father of the child and the Judge asked him who he thought the father could be, as the accused had been seeing the lady for sometime.

He replied that it must have been a ghost. The Judge told him that was ridiculous and had anyone in the Court ever had sexual intercourse with a ghost?

A bloke from Walsall stood up from the back of the Court and said, "yes Sir, I have"

The judge asked incredulously, " You have sexual intercourse with a ghost "?

" Oh Im sorry sir" said our man, "I thought you said goat"

Â