Ghosts

TrentVilla

Well I have got the other half a few good presents but wanted to get her an experience and been looking at a ghost hunting night, have heard good things in the past and it something I have always fancied and i my other half has always had an interest in it.

Am looking at this but there a few prisons worth a visit too

Have any of you ever had any ghostly experiances? This does not include Nzogbia as although he tends to disapear a lot during games he is not a ghost

No. Never seen one, don't believe in them.

I HAVE had some unexplained experiences which some might attribute as supernatural (I think I've mentioned them in an earlier thread along the same lines), but I remain sceptical.

I'm going to keep on eye on this thread to see if anybody has had a ghostly experience that wasn't in the dark, hasn't just woken up or wasn't on their own

This is the ticket for me.

I once had a ghostly encounter (was actually rather scary), but it occurred in the dark, whilst I was half asleep.

I later consoled myself with the fact that it was probably a result of my mind being in limbo between sleep and consciousness. As I suspect a lot of encounters are.

I dont want to see a ghost, it's the sight I fear the most, I'd rather have a piece of toast and watch the evening news.
Voted the worst lyric of all time, I believe.

Some achievement in a world that includes Nina Simone's "I got my liver", George Harrison's "You don't need a bedpan", Jim Webb's "Someone's left the cake out in the rain" and (my personal favourite) Clifford T. Ward's "Oh Gaye, you're a tray of nice things".

I'm going to keep on eye on this thread to see if anybody has had a ghostly experience that wasn't in the dark, hasn't just woken up or wasn't on their own

I once had a ghostly encounter (was actually rather scary), but it occurred in the dark, whilst I was half asleep.

I later consoled myself with the fact that it was probably a result of my mind being in limbo between sleep and consciousness. As I suspect a lot of encounters are.

Exactly. I've had similar experiences. About 10 times in the space of 4 months, I woke up absolutely paralysed, unable to speak, hearing music and people whispering my name in my ear. I either had to relax and go back to sleep or really force myself to wake up fully and sit up straight for a bit.

I googled it and found out it's quite common. I can't remember what it's called, but it basically is just being half awake, half asleep. If I hadn't had found this out I would have been convinced it was ghosts and would have 100% believe in them.

During this period I'd just got with my girlfriend and I had this the first night she stopped over. I had to wake her up in the night with a very muffled, high pitched, girly scream so she could help wake me up. Slightly embarrassing

Exactly. I've had similar experiences. About 10 times in the space of 4 months, I woke up absolutely paralysed, unable to speak, hearing music and people whispering my name in my ear. I either had to relax and go back to sleep or really force myself to wake up fully and sit up straight for a bit.

I googled it and found out it's quite common. I can't remember what it's called, but it basically is just being half awake, half asleep. If I hadn't had found this out I would have been convinced it was ghosts and would have 100% believe in them.

During this period I'd just got with my girlfriend and I had this the first night she stopped over. I had to wake her up in the night with a very muffled, high pitched, girly scream so she could help wake me up. Slightly embarrassing

Sleep paralysis. I've had it a few times. Well creepy.

GHosts aren't real.

Can you imagine how many **** ghosts there would be if they were? And not just humans!

There would be cow and sheep ghosts everywhere. It would be absolute carnage.

That being said, I can see the point of "ghost hunts". They're just entertaining and a scarrrrry night out. All a bit of fun.

But if you actually think you're hunting ghosts then you're an idiot.

GHosts aren't real.

Can you imagine how many **** ghosts there would be if they were? And not just humans!

There would be cow and sheep ghosts everywhere. It would be absolute carnage.

That being said, I can see the point of "ghost hunts". They're just entertaining and a scarrrrry night out. All a bit of fun.

But if you actually think you're hunting ghosts then you're an idiot.

Thats the fun, being scared. :D

Same thing happened me, woke up to see a women who I thought was robbing the place. Said I better keep quiet. Terrifying stuff all the same!

Â