Martin O'Neill

maqroll

• 1 month later...

Agreed a verbal contract in October qnd he would sign when he had time. Then as he gets criticism for Denmark debacle is talking to Stoke trying to find a way out

Shows the character of the man

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Agreed a verbal contract in October qnd he would sign when he had time. Then as he gets criticism for Denmark debacle is talking to Stoke trying to find a way out

This

• 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Looks nailed on for the Forest job.  Announcement expected today.

I don't really need to say anything else, I'll just hand the mic to @Zatman 😂

Backed Forest for promotion at start of season. I expect lose that bet now 😂

4 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Sounds like a MON fan.

Agreed. I don't think he did an excellent job here. With the time and resources he had he did an adequate job, up to a point, then his limitations, faults and hard-coded ceiling became apparent. And as a man he's an arsehole, an arrogant, chippy, brillo-headed word removed.

On 12/01/2018 at 08:29, Zatman said:

Wouldn't it be wonderfully ironic if the litigious little rat gets sued for breaching the agreement. I don't know the legal aspect in terms of what was agreed and how binding it was but I'd love to see the dressing room lawyer ripped for a bundle. :lol:

• Like 2

To be fair I think the day to day of club management will probably be better for him than the national team.

But I wouldn't expect him to be pulling up any trees at Forest. Will probably give them a good bounce though.

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

To be fair I think the day to day of club management will probably be better for him than the national team.

But I wouldn't expect him to be pulling up any trees at Forest. Will probably give them a good bounce though.

Well allegedly his last job Sunderland he was never there and left everything up to his coaches.

Which probably worked with John Robertson but without that No.2 it has never been the same.

watch forest get in the play offs now.. said before the day he left this club went one way,,down, 

funny how all his bad signings come to light when he left, but his dud signings would walk into this team today..easily..any one who thinks different..watch the wigan game 

Â