Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

my good pal, an irish lad no less, singed up for all the online dating stuff, met this lovely lass 30, wants to settle down, no kids, fake baps, makes a ton of cash, nice little apartment..........then he met this Dominican bird, now my missus is Latin (therefore nuts), and even told me in the Latin community that Dominicans are pure head the balls, so hes now jogged on the sure bet for this bird, shes got a ween (not a big deal), shes made him shave! he loves it tho, he tells me, i know shes a nutter, but he cant help it, Latin birds are his weakness, gonna go out for dinner with him Sunday so get to meet her. His first question to her on there first date was "are you a citizen!!!" top lad he is, so hope it works out for him, but with Dominicans it nearly always ends up with a stabbing!!

40 minutes ago, Dom_Wren said:

my good pal, an irish lad no less, singed up for all the online dating stuff, met this lovely lass 30, wants to settle down, no kids, fake baps, makes a ton of cash, nice little apartment..........then he met this Dominican bird, now my missus is Latin (therefore nuts), and even told me in the Latin community that Dominicans are pure head the balls, so hes now jogged on the sure bet for this bird, shes got a ween (not a big deal), shes made him shave! he loves it tho, he tells me, i know shes a nutter, but he cant help it, Latin birds are his weakness, gonna go out for dinner with him Sunday so get to meet her. His first question to her on there first date was "are you a citizen!!!" top lad he is, so hope it works out for him, but with Dominicans it nearly always ends up with a stabbing!!

:o

• Like 1

On 3/11/2017 at 20:26, Rugeley Villa said:

I've got a great story involving my wife's best mate. It does not involve us but it involves dating and how it all went wrong. Can't be arsed tonight because I'm eating and wining it again but will post tomorrow. Pretty funny and filthy tbf .

Cooooome ooooooon!

4 hours ago, Dom_Wren said:

Figues ;)

• Like 1

On 11/03/2017 at 20:26, Rugeley Villa said:

I've got a great story involving my wife's best mate. It does not involve us but it involves dating and how it all went wrong. Can't be arsed tonight because I'm eating and wining it again but will post tomorrow. Pretty funny and filthy tbf .

• Like 2

I'm finding it hard to imagine that 18 year old me would approve but the nympho nurse with the spectacular norks is about to get the old Spanish archer. 

I would say "we go again" but after the last couple of years I think it's really more hassle than it's worth. 

17 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Pure laziness from me but anyway. My wife's best friend has been doing this online dating thing for about a year now with not much look in terms of finding someone ideal. It's been a case of sex first night or blowing them off on the way home in car etc. Anyway she finally found someone she really liked and they started chatting and went out on a date. The date went really well and she was warned by my wife to not do anything stupid on the first night. Anyway around 11 o'clock at night my missus got a txt saying I'm back home now and all went well and I behaved myself. 

Now the next day my wife gets a call off her mate saying she did something really bad last night which surprised my wife as we both thought she was back home by 11 and going bed. It turns out that her other mate texted her after she had finished working in a pub and said do you fancy coming out for a few in town. My wife's mate being in a good mood said yes why not, so she met this girl and went down town. To cut a long story short they both ended up taking two contractors from Leeds  back to her house. Once back at the house the one fella fell asleep but the other one pulled some cocaine out and before you know it the three of them were at it. My wife's mate has never been with a woman before but she ended up going with her mate and the bloke. More cocaine was ordered and the three sum carried on until the contractors had to leave for work the following morning. So after behaving herself on the date she made up for it by having a three sum without the new date on the same night :D not quite to my usual standards but I thought it was pretty funny.

Top story mate :crylaugh:

30 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Pure laziness from me but anyway. My wife's best friend has been doing this online dating thing for about a year now with not much look in terms of finding someone ideal. It's been a case of sex first night or blowing them off on the way home in car etc. Anyway she finally found someone she really liked and they started chatting and went out on a date. The date went really well and she was warned by my wife to not do anything stupid on the first night. Anyway around 11 o'clock at night my missus got a txt saying I'm back home now and all went well and I behaved myself. 

Now the next day my wife gets a call off her mate saying she did something really bad last night which surprised my wife as we both thought she was back home by 11 and going bed. It turns out that her other mate texted her after she had finished working in a pub and said do you fancy coming out for a few in town. My wife's mate being in a good mood said yes why not, so she met this girl and went down town. To cut a long story short they both ended up taking two contractors from Leeds  back to her house. Once back at the house the one fella fell asleep but the other one pulled some cocaine out and before you know it the three of them were at it. My wife's mate has never been with a woman before but she ended up going with her mate and the bloke. More cocaine was ordered and the three sum carried on until the contractors had to leave for work the following morning. So after behaving herself on the date she made up for it by having a three sum without the new date on the same night :D not quite to my usual standards but I thought it was pretty funny.

4007g6675.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Can I have her number? None of my tinder dates put out first night :angry:

9 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Can I have her number too please. Tell her I have a 7k+ post count and am kind of a big deal.

As if she's going to care about how many posts you have on a football forum.

It's the amount of likes you have that gets them damp.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

As if she's going to care about how many posts you have on a football forum.

It's the amount of likes you have that gets them damp.

Can confirm, currently sat in a jacuzzi with 8 supermodels.

• Like 2

Â