Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

22 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I bet you'll spend the evening checking the villa score on yer phone ;)

He's not mad. 

Cheers for the replies chaps. I'm not ruling out seeing this other girl again just yet, but if I don't see her again then it's not because of the girl from work, though things lately have been a lot of fun and back to how we normally are. She hasn't mentioned anything new about us trying dating so perhaps she's just happy being friends but she still says things that make me think otherwise.

Anyway, regardless of that, just because I didn't really feel it with the girl last night doesn't mean I'm not going to go looking elsewhere. This whole experience has made me a little more confident in meeting new girls. 

TBC.

2 hours ago, Ginko said:

Cheers for the replies chaps. I'm not ruling out seeing this other girl again just yet, but if I don't see her again then it's not because of the girl from work, though things lately have been a lot of fun and back to how we normally are. She hasn't mentioned anything new about us trying dating so perhaps she's just happy being friends but she still says things that make me think otherwise.

Anyway, regardless of that, just because I didn't really feel it with the girl last night doesn't mean I'm not going to go looking elsewhere. This whole experience has made me a little more confident in meeting new girls. 

TBC.

Ginko, I don't know too much about the girl at work other than what's in your posts but it appears to me she is playing you and keeping you dangling on a string. 

Seriously move on. If this girl knows you have designs on her but only wants 'friendship' then treat it as nothing else and sow your oats elsewhere. 

If then, she decided she wants more, you have a choice to make. 

Glad to hear you're more confident in meeting new girls but don't get hung up or pin your hopes on the work colleague giving you the occasional come on. 

• Like 2

I can see how it looks that way, though really she's not said anything since we agreed to be friends so she's not leading me on and I'm not hanging about either.

6 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

its becuz ur eyebrows is 2 big Ginko. 

LOLZORZ

A girl once told me I had perfect eyebrows; true story. Thanks for the advice though ;)

• Like 2

On 06/03/2017 at 10:42, rjw63 said:

What filth and depravity lurks in this thread.

Slightly off topic but do any of you lot get sent a series of videos on whatsapp where its a collection of dirty/stupid clips with a Yorkshire fella doing a voiceover?

Its become the stuff of legends where I work. I'm sure you must of seen one or two of them.

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

Slightly off topic but do any of you lot get sent a series of videos on whatsapp where its a collection of dirty/stupid clips with a Yorkshire fella doing a voiceover?

Its become the stuff of legends where I work. I'm sure you must of seen one or two of them.

Yeah I got sent it the other day.

Lovely, lovely, lovely 

1 hour ago, Ginko said:

Maybe a bit premature, but... :D

Just got home from a wonderful night. More tomorrow if you're interested.

I'm interested. I want to know your initial reaction to the strap on. Also, did she brew up after.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Ginko said:

Maybe a bit premature, but... :D

Just got home from a wonderful night. More tomorrow if you're interested.

I'm all ears! 

1 hour ago, Ginko said:

Oh you boys of mine.

So I mentioned I went on a date but didn't really feel anything and I was still very much into the girl from work but she had her reasons for not dating me. Well, last night was a night out with a bunch of people from work, this girl included. I told you that despite agreeing to just be friends we were just the same as we always have been, but I might have been reading into it things that I shouldn't.

Well, I rock up fashionably late to the night out and after an hour or so I finally get some alone time with this girl and she basically told me this week she's been miserable at the thought of us not dating and life's too short, we have so much fun together etc.

She also says she knew I went on a date, which made her incredibly jealous, and she went out on a second date with this guy that was perfectly nice and attractive but she just kept thinking of me the whole time.

Long story short, we snogged each other's faces off all night and we're just going to see what happens but she seems super excited and happy about it, which is a good sign, right? So yeah, to say I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement :D

Congrats mate!! What did I say about girls wanting what they can't have more?

You went on a date showed you didn't care and she panicked thought she was gonna lose you. Just play it kool despite snogging her I sense you have strong feelings for her but don't let her know that or you could be in trouble.

And for goodness sake don't tell her how much you like her until sleeping with her!! 

• Like 1

I've got a great story involving my wife's best mate. It does not involve us but it involves dating and how it all went wrong. Can't be arsed tonight because I'm eating and wining it again but will post tomorrow. Pretty funny and filthy tbf .

• Like 1

Â