Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

57 minutes ago, Ginko said:

I'm going to run out of likes soon chaps.

You're all great. If any one of you had a vadge I'd be round there like a shot.

Rugeley has, he's a hermaphrodite (allegedly)

8 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Rugeley has, he's a hermaphrodite (allegedly)

I am  the seventh son of the seventh beast, so yes allegedly turns into definitely. I've got a fridge full of vadge among other things like giant cucumbers and severed donkey dicks. 

10 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I had a spare ticket to a comedy show tonight, that some woman listed as her favourite comedian. I thought **** it, and just invited her without talking to her much at all.

For some reason, she said yes, and as well as being more stunning than she was in her photos, she's a midwife (career sorted in her twenties, smart girl!), from the same town as me a couple of hours away, knows some of my friends, and has agreed to a second date already.

I'm not expecting much yet, I've got burnt by getting overly optimistic about women really quickly, but that was a surprisingly good night. :)

Sometimes when you go in with the lowest expectations it turns out to be the real success story. That's how it's been with my current gf. I had no expectation and thought just be a standard date. 4 months later we are happy and she is a top chick.  Don't think I've ever been with a girl like this before.

10 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I had a spare ticket to a comedy show tonight, that some woman listed as her favourite comedian. I thought **** it, and just invited her without talking to her much at all.

For some reason, she said yes, and as well as being more stunning than she was in her photos, she's a midwife (career sorted in her twenties, smart girl!), from the same town as me a couple of hours away, knows some of my friends, and has agreed to a second date already.

I'm not expecting much yet, I've got burnt by getting overly optimistic about women really quickly, but that was a surprisingly good night. :)

There had to be something wrong with her? You don't seem to date normal people :D 

14 hours ago, Xela said:

I mean, i'm only judging her by what you have told me but after meting a nice guy for a date she then has a coke fueled threesome with two labourers from Leeds straight after. 

You'd be surprised how a night can completely escalate from one harmless little line... 

• Like 1

Me and the missus very rarely have sex anymore, mainly so since we had the nipper who's 3 soon. I can probably count the times we've done the dirty since he was born on 2 hands.

I think it's psychological with her. Fear of getting pregnant again, the fact he came out of her business etc... I've all but given up trying to initiate anything now.

This thread confirms that no matter how you write something positive about someone you like, you still sound like a complete sap. 

I did it myself on FB last night when thanking my wife for a great weekend trip to Iceland for my 30th.  You look back and just think "what a bellend" :lol: 

30 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Me and the missus very rarely have sex anymore, mainly so since we had the nipper who's 3 soon. I can probably count the times we've done the dirty since he was born on 2 hands.

I think it's psychological with her. Fear of getting pregnant again, the fact he came out of her business etc... I've all but given up trying to initiate anything now.

Really?

And are you OK with that?

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Really?

And are you OK with that?

It's weird. I kind of am as I'm comfortable with our relationship and know that sex isn't the glue that holds it all together so to speak, but at the same time I'm not as I feel we're losing that physical part of our relationship, to the point where cuddling on the sofa / holding hands etc... are rare too.

Plus it makes me feel ugly when my advances are rejected. :(

Just now, Dante_Lockhart said:

It's weird. I kind of am as I'm comfortable with our relationship and know that sex isn't the glue that holds it all together so to speak, but at the same time I'm not as I feel we're losing that physical part of our relationship, to the point where cuddling on the sofa / holding hands etc... are rare too.

Plus it makes me feel ugly when my advances are rejected. :(

Man, I'd hate that, already had one divorce because of that kind of stuff. Might want to get that sorted before it becomes "the norm".

A guy I used to work for a few months back hadn't had sex with his wife since their last kid was born, and he' s 7 now...she doesn't do anything with him at all. She even promised him oral sex if he got her a new Range Rover. He got her the car but she renaged on the BJ. He only stays for the kids (yeah, I know).

4 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Man, I'd hate that, already had one divorce because of that kind of stuff. Might want to get that sorted before it becomes "the norm".

A guy I used to work for a few months back hadn't had sex with his wife since their last kid was born, and he' s 7 now...she doesn't do anything with him at all. She even promised him oral sex if he got her a new Range Rover. He got her the car but she renaged on the BJ. He only stays for the kids (yeah, I know).

Yeah I get that. I've mentioned it before and she said she has some stuff to work out in her head (the baby stuff etc..) and the last time we did have sex there was a lot of backing off and giggling to get past. Once we got into it all was good, just a lot of effort to get to that point. A part of me was wondering if we're more friends now that husband/wife but I think that's the pessimist in me.

51 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Me and the missus very rarely have sex anymore

Are you sure? Surely all you can guarantee is that you're not having sex anymore? :ph34r:

• Like 1

Â