Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I'm currently in Cyprus and it's really wierd I'm matching with loads of English girls on tinder.I never match with any English girls when back home!

meeting one tomorrow seems nice although she had warned me she has a slipped disc...that sounds interesting

On 9/28/2016 at 11:00, choffer said:

I've got a date with a nurse tomorrow. Not really getting great signals from her yet but you don't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket. 

Date 2 yesterday. Sunday lunch. Screwed up by not booking far enough ahead. Ended up at a way swankier (and therefore expensive) place than planned. It went well. Date three on Wednesday. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Just gonna drop by here and update you all of my life, if any of you remember the beginning when I first met her.

Married 2 and a bit years now with the girl I met on eHarmony nearly 5 years ago. Nicely settled into our new home together after we moved out of my existing property last November. Little man is growing up way too fast and is 2 and a half.

Good stuff.

Flacco is healthy, get your behind back in the NFL section :cheers:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Just gonna drop by here and update you all of my life, if any of you remember the beginning when I first met her.

Married 2 and a bit years now with the girl I met on eHarmony nearly 5 years ago. Nicely settled into our new home together after we moved out of my existing property last November. Little man is growing up way too fast and is 2 and a half.

Good stuff.

Inches?

• Like 1

Man don't think my date with this English girl went well. Met up with her did the two kiss handshake to great her and she seemed nervous fair enough.

the date seemed to have gone well we chatted for ages flew by flirted and was going well. She said to me on date that she was surprised no awkward silences and that on personality I'm a 9. Walked her to her car she tells me she has trouble making eye contact with people and is generally very quiet around new people and groups. She seemed ok though with that on date.

today though she's taken ages to respond, and her responses are brief compared to last few days so just don't think she was feeling it. Strange as date seemed to have gone really well..

as lambert said we move on..

Â